new dates on tty - SC...

suparni

human being
I just noticed this on TTY:

Greenville, SC date, onsale and presale details

20 September 2007

Morrissey Greenville, SC date, onsale and presale details are as follows.

November 4 GREENVILLE, SC : Peace Center
Onsale 10 a.m., September 21
Presale 10 a.m. - 10 p.m., September 20
www.tickets.com

Presale password: GREATESTHITS

20 September 2007

www.tickets.com

More importantly...and I speak for the Texans..even though I'm not from Texas...

Where the hell are the Texas dates??????

20 September 2007

www.tickets.com

Never saw that info posted
(and i looked @ TTY about 9:45 EDT)
and presale is now closed
but i did manage to get 2nd row pit tickets this morning @ 10 AM

Just found out I'll be working near Charlotte in the next few weeks, kind of mucks up my NYC plans but I'm seriously considering going to see him in Greenville. That will be cool, a Moz weekend (seeing him in DC on 11/2).

You lucky peeps!
Well, wish me luck today...
Closest show to my house (well, I'm going to a few more, but still...) -- I hope I can get pit tickets, which, technically, I've never had!

:D

You lucky peeps!
Well, wish me luck today...
Closest show to my house (well, I'm going to a few more, but still...) -- I hope I can get pit tickets, which, technically, I've never had!

:D

No pit tix , they were gone in 5 minutes
but they are only up to ROW C so thats 3rd row (after the pit that is)

Just found out I'll be working near Charlotte in the next few weeks, kind of mucks up my NYC plans but I'm seriously considering going to see him in Greenville. That will be cool, a Moz weekend (seeing him in DC on 11/2).

Near Charlotte ? That could encompass some rather unsavory locales , i should know as i am a native of that particular area.
that said , you should go to the Greenville show its gonna be spectacular and i am afraid that the venue doesnt really know what to expect , so i imagine its gonna be an extremely hectic atmosphere , which makes for all the more explosive performance by the man himself ;)

i struck gold at 10:45 yesterday morning: orchestra pit AA, near the end of the row on the tobias/farrell side of the stage. as i typed in my credit card details, i noticed my hands actually shaking. i kept opening and re-reading the confirmation message yesterday, as i could hardly believe my luck.

Last edited:
i struck gold at 10:45 yesterday morning: orchestra pit AA. as i typed in my credit card details, i noticed my hands actually shaking. i kept opening and re-reading the confirmation message yesterday, as i could hardly believe my luck.

i was feeling the same way when orchestra pit BB seats 1 and 2 came up and i was checking out :D

I got B8. I was hoping to get AA or anything in the pit, but by the time I got home from work and logged in and saw they had a presale at 10am that morning it was too late. Oh well, I'll still be purty close and I'm still reeling from the Myrtle Beach show. I guess I should feel lucky that he came back to SC.

Back
Top Bottom