Yes , We're right on top of that matter ...

It seems that posting info could be a little bit more efficient .
It is rather slack to post presale info on the DAY OF the presale isnt it ?

ie: this post dated 9/20/07

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_070920_01

I suppose that it's not important enough for them to keep the rest of us informed .

That's the way it's been this whole last leg. Just be glad the presale info was posted before the presale started... for a few of the shows, they posted after it had begun. I think they're trying to keep the scalpers at bay.

That's the way it's been this whole last leg. Just be glad the presale info was posted before the presale started... for a few of the shows, they posted after it had begun. I think they're trying to keep the scalpers at bay.

i generally never rely on anyone else for presale info , if i am interested enough to want to buy @ presale i do my own research far in advance .

I always constantly obsessively check Ticketmaster or the venue, whichever I am buying the tickets from. Those are the only ones I "trust" and also the only ones that matter, as they are the ones with the tickets/putting on the show. I never check TTY.

I think TM had the presale info up at least a week ago if not more.

Yep... they do it up right.

And people wonder why we (ok I) drink?

I got an email from TTY about 3 days after I had already purchased my Merriville, IN tickets. High five....

I just got 2nd row pit too. Seats 1-6! Man, i cannot believe Moz is coming to Greenville!

Yep cant wait .

MORRISSEY
Peace Concert Hall - Peace Center
Greenville, SC
USA
Sunday , 11/4/07 , 7:30PM
Orchestra Pit Left

Section Row Seat Price
ORPL BB 1 $55.00
ORPL BB 2 $55.00

I actually misspoke joanofarcs. I didn't get pit BB like you got. I got second row orchestra, Row B Seats 1-6. So techinically 5th row. You guys will have fun in the pit though.

Back
Top Bottom