Vegan/Vegetarian places by the Palladium?

vAndreav

on the flesh rampage
I know that there are several vegan restaurants in hollywood, but does anyone know of a good one that's near the Palladium thats good for picking up some food?

You can maybe find something on maps.google.com.
Type: Palladium, Hollywood.
Then select search nearby and type vegetarian or whatever you want to search.

You can maybe find something on maps.google.com.
Type: Palladium, Hollywood.
Then select search nearby and type vegetarian or whatever you want to search.

Yeah, thanks, I will just stop by at the places I already know. I just wanted to see if anyone specifically knew of one that was near the venue :)

One of my faves is Truly: A Vegan Restaurant, a Thai restaurant in a very dodgy neighborhood on Hollywood near the 101. Don't confuse it with the Thai place across the street with the Thai Elvis impersonator. Truly also serves western items such as blueberry pancakes (all day, not just for breakfast). It's a hike, so it's not that close. Nothing that I recommend is that close to the venue. But I think you can get to the Cat & Fiddle in a 5-10 minute walk.

I've also mentioned before how much I like the 101 Coffee Shop attached to the Best Western in the Hollywood Hills on Franklin. It is very vegetarian and vegan friendly.

At the Cat & Fiddle I recommend the ploughman's lunch (green salad with cheese & relish) and a plate of chips to share with friends; they have fabulous desserts, esp. some crumbly custardy thing. They also have Welsh rarebit, but I couldn't remember if it was any good. I think I had the vegetarian shepherd's pie. It was so long ago; I think it was merely decent.

Last edited:
One of my faves is A Truly Vegan Restaurant, a Thai restaurant in a very dodgy neighborhood on Hollywood near the 101. Don't confuse it with the Thai place across the street with the Thai Elvis impersonator. It's a hike, so it's not that close.

I've also mentioned before how much I like the 101 Coffee Shop attached to the Best Western in the Hollywood Hills on Franklin. It is very vegetarian and vegan friendly.

At the Cat & Fiddle I recommend the ploughman's lunch (green salad with cheese & relish) and a plate of chips to share with friends; they have fabulous desserts, esp. some crumbly custardy thing. They also have Welsh rarebit, but I couldn't remember if it was any good. I think I had the vegetarian shepherd's pie. It was so long ago; I think it was merely decent.

oh yeah, i remember that place, i've been there before...and its very close to west sunset i believe. thanks!

the cat and fiddle is just walking distance going west on sunset from the palladium.

the cat and fiddle is just walking distance going west on sunset from the palladium.

yeah i looked at their menu today online and was really pleased to see a lot of vegan dishes. plus i think my norwegian mom will be happy to see Grav Lax on the menu there :)

i've always wanted to go there, but i'm always too terrified to go. just the thought of morrissey "maybe" being there just f***s with my head.

hopefully i can get the courage to go on the 2 saturday shows.

Last edited:
Well I never knew they served food there until today and I had been always thinking "Oh why can't I be 21 and see what it's like at this bar that everybody's always talking about", but since they serve meals there must not be an age limit. or is there? :(:mad:

i want to go there just to get a bite with my parents before going to the show. even if morrissey was there i'd feel less awkward and star struck if my parents were with me. but he wont be there...

Back
Top Bottom