Tabernacle Ticket Sales Slow ?

It seems as if the Tabernacle show is selling @ a slightly slower pace than might have been anticipated . Ive been checking regularly and there are still awesome seats available as well as plenty of GA floor tickets available

It will likely sell out before the day of the show but there are still lots of great seats or GA tickets available .

PS Sec 207 balcony that is selling now actually hangs over the stage

Last edited:
It seems as if the Tabernacle show is selling @ a slightly slower pace than might have been anticipated . Ive been checking regularly and there are still awesome seats available as well as plenty of GA floor tickets available

It will likely sell out before the day of the show but there are still lots of great seats or GA tickets available .

PS Sec 207 balcony that is selling now actually hangs over the stage

I think the poor sales has alot to do with the quality of his last album release, and his live setlist is kind of boring i hope he ads a few more classics if indeed he wont be touring the states for a long while

Tabernacle typically doesn't sell out until late in the game (for anyone) because it's a great venue, and people don't worry about seats/placement.

Of course, some of us are psycho, and we do.

My question for those of us that have general admission tickets, how early will everyone start the queue to get in? Would like 2pm be too early or good enough time? I do not know this venue or the city, so just trying to get familiar.

me and mine will be there on the front steps approximately 4 hours or so after the greenville show is over , they have loose vagrancy laws in atlanta so we're stayin' on the steps for the night :D

me and mine will be there on the front steps approximately 4 hours or so after the greenville show is over , they have loose vagrancy laws in atlanta so we're stayin' on the steps for the night :D

Are you serious? :eek:

Ok, I have heard of people doing that. I will be in my hotel room until about perhaps 1 or 2pm I will go to the venue. ANything else around that area? And perhaps I will see you and your friend. I will be alone though. :(
Will there be a meetup of fans afterwards? I am not leaving until the next day. I definitely want to catch his shirt this time!:D

Are you serious? :eek:

Ok, I have heard of people doing that. I will be in my hotel room until about perhaps 1 or 2pm I will go to the venue. ANything else around that area? And perhaps I will see you and your friend. I will be alone though. :(
Will there be a meetup of fans afterwards? I am not leaving until the next day. I definitely want to catch his shirt this time!:D

my daughter and i may actually do that, but more likely we'll drive from greenville grab a cheap hotel in downtown atlanta and get up early and stake out our place on the steps early monday.
There is a hotel about a block away called "The Glenn" that has a lobby bar AND a rooftop bar , a really nice place that we usually stay @ when were going to the Tabenacle .

Back
Top Bottom