Santa Barbara

Just wondering if anyone else is going to SB?:)

That would be affirmitive...

why put up with BS in Los Angeles...when arriving 2 hours early in Santa Barbara will get you up front and center

Ok, I'll admit I'll be there too. Up front with you crazies. (Ahem, Ms. Claudia, "Ms. NC", Mr. Racer...) I'm bringing my sister(s?) and might pick up another person of our acquaintance as I swing through LA. I've been using the ticket as a bookmark since I printed it out... can't stop looking at it as it is tangible proof of what we're about to embark on AGAIN!

Ok, I'll admit I'll be there too. Up front with you crazies. (Ahem, Ms. Claudia, "Ms. NC", Mr. Racer...) I'm bringing my sister(s?) and might pick up another person of our acquaintance as I swing through LA. I've been using the ticket as a bookmark since I printed it out... can't stop looking at it as it is tangible proof of what we're about to embark on AGAIN!

Always a pleasure to be with you my dear! It's going to be a beautiful Saturday.

awww, this makes me wish I was going to this show too....:( Oh well...have fun!! Hopefully I'll see some of you who are going to the Palladium at those shows! :D

Oh I will. :p I've recruited another person who you know (from North Carolina) to come with me as well.

Did I hear you'll be in NY? I'll be there Friday - Sunday.

There are Moz fans in NC ? (j/k as i am a native of said state)

awww, this makes me wish I was going to this show too....:( Oh well...have fun!! Hopefully I'll see some of you who are going to the Palladium at those shows! :)

:D I booked my flight for the Oct 5th and 6th Palladium shows today! Which ones are you doing Westie?

And I just realized (while watching the movie We Are Marshall, about a plane crash that wiped out the Marshall University football team in 1971, really good movie btw) that I'm going to be on 9 different planes from Sept 28th - October 28th, thanks to Moz. :eek: I'm not a big fan of flying.

Morrissey, if you're reading this, you are the only person on earth I would do this for. :p

:D I booked my flight for the Oct 5th and 6th Palladium shows today! Which ones are you doing Westie?

And I just realized (while watching the movie We Are Marshall, about a plane crash that wiped out the Marshall University football team in 1971, really good movie btw) that I'm going to be on 9 different planes from Sept 28th - October 28th, thanks to Moz. :eek: I'm not a big fan of flying.

Morrissey, if you're reading this, you are the only person on earth I would do this for. :p

Noooo waaaaayyyy!!!! YES!!! I am going to the Oct. 5th and 13 th shows!!! Ooohh yeeaaahhh!! I just may see ya....:D Totally awesome!! YAY! Okay, now I'm excited and not too sad anymore...:p I know Strangey is going the 13 th, so I will at least maybe get to see many from here on one of those 2 dates!

AND, 9 DIFFERENT PLANES???? wow!! That's insane! But, hey, I have to admit I would consider going that length too...:p

Wish that Moz had played Ryman , that would have been nice :cool:

Noooo waaaaayyyy!!!! YES!!! I am going to the Oct. 5th and 13 th shows!!! Ooohh yeeaaahhh!! I just may see ya.... Totally awesome!! YAY! Okay, now I'm excited and not too sad anymore... I know Strangey is going the 13 th, so I will at least maybe get to see many from here on one of those 2 dates!

AND, 9 DIFFERENT PLANES???? wow!! That's insane! But, hey, I have to admit I would consider going that length too...

YAY!!! I was hoping I would get to see you!!!!!!! :D

The reason I'll be flying so much is because I have to work during the week and go to shows on the weekends. The reason it's not 11 planes is because I think I'll need a "vacation" duing all this insanity. Otherwise I'd come back the weekend of the 13th too. I booked 2 cheap flights to Chicago to do the midwest weekend with PFTLT :)D) and to go to NY, and then I found out I've got 4 free plane tickets so I decided to also go to California. Twice. :p I'm sure I won't be the only one crisscrossing the country on the weekends to see Moz this fall.

I just remembered I'll be on 2 more planes in November visiting my sister in law in Philadelphia for Thanksgiving, but that's not Morrissey's fault.

YAY!!! I was hoping I would get to see you!!!!!!! :D

The reason I'll be flying so much is because I have to work during the week and go to shows on the weekends. The reason it's not 11 planes is because I think I'll need a "vacation" duing all this insanity. Otherwise I'd come back the weekend of the 13th too. I booked 2 cheap flights to Chicago to do the midwest weekend with PFTLT :)D) and to go to NY, and then I found out I've got 4 free plane tickets so I decided to also go to California. Twice. :p I'm sure I won't be the only one crisscrossing the country on the weekends to see Moz this fall.

I just remembered I'll be on 2 more planes in November visiting my sister in law in Philadelphia for Thanksgiving, but that's not Morrissey's fault.

Awesome!! That's actually why I was kinda sad, cuz you were going to a show I wasn't...but now, PROBLEM SOLVED!!! :D Sooo yay! All is well now...lol Awww, I am soooo happy!

Well, have fun with your flights, and BE SAFE! See you very soooon!!

Wish that Moz had played Ryman , that would have been nice :cool:

I know, I would love it if he came back to Nashville some day. I missed him at the Ryman in 2004, and quite frankly I wouldn't know what to do if I could see him without having to travel somewhere.

Knoxville was fantastic and I hope he had fun. :) I'm amazed by the number of shows he's doing in the south... I hope this means he enjoys playing here.

I know, I would love it if he came back to Nashville some day. I missed him at the Ryman in 2004, and quite frankly I wouldn't know what to do if I could see him without having to travel somewhere.

Knoxville was fantastic and I hope he had fun. :) I'm amazed by the number of shows he's doing in the south... I hope this means he enjoys playing here.

Surely you will be @ DC , SC , GA & FL since its right in your backyard and will make a road trip of a lifetime (me & my 15 yr old daughter are taking it for sure)

Back
Top Bottom