What About LA 10 ticket package???

amaranta

Seasick...
OK, the LA concerts are aproaching, and I don't have a clue of how this package will work, front of the line privelege will be real? Is it tranferable etc, etc...I just moved to the States so I'm not very familiar with this whole ticketmaster thing. Does anybody has that information or know where to get it?
thank's

This topic was addressed on the thread about Hammerstein questions answered.

I have been investigating whether the advertised first-entry privilege will be honored. I've phoned the Palladium twice and have not received a call back in more than 48 hours.

Ticketbastard was no better. I even faxed and emailed copies of the advert with the first entry promotion. The only reply I received is not encouraging. It is a canned response with no brain cells exercised:

Dear Ticketmaster Customer Support:

Your response does not answer my question: Will Ticketmaster confirm
the early entry promotion advertised? Simply saying that you do not
guarantee seating for all events does not answer the question of
whether you will honor the early entry promotion for this particular
event of Morrissey 10 date residency at the Hollywood Palladium. Please
confirm or deny.

Regards,

M------

--- Ticketmaster Customer Support <[email protected]>
wrote:

>
> Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
>
>
> Subject
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> Order # xxxxxxxx/LA1 -- Front-of-the-line privilege confirmation
>
>
> Discussion Thread
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> (Miguel (Ticketmaster.com Customer Support)) - 09/14/2007 05:02 PM
> EDT
> Dear Mel,
>
> Thank you for contacting us regarding order number xxxxxxx/LA1. We
> apologize for any inconvenience. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee
> seat locations for all promotions. If you have any other questions
> please don't hesitate to ask.
>
> Thank you for using Ticketmaster. We very much appreciate your
> business, and hope we were able to resolve any problems or answer any
> questions you had. Please let us know if we may be of further
> assistance.
>
> Sincerely,
> Miguel (Ticketmaster.com Customer Support)
>
> Customer (M------) - 09/12/2007 10:10 PM EDT
> Dear Ticketmaster:
>
> I would like confirmation of details for the 10 date package
> promotion
> for Morrissey at the Hollywood Palladium, specifically whether the
> first-entry or front-of-the-line privilege will be honored for
> package
> buyers. I am asking because there is no notice of this first-entry
> promotion on livenation.com nor on ticketmaster.com.
>
> I have contacted LiveNation about whether or not the first-entry
> promotion advertised in the LA Weekly for the 10 day package for
> Morrissey at the Hollywood Palladium would be honored since there has
> been no mention of first-entry other than in the LA Weekly.
> LiveNation
> said they are not responsible for the first-entry promotion, that
> Ticketmaster is. On the telephone, a customer service representative
> for Ticketmaster said Ticketmaster does not have any information on
> first entry as it only sells the tickets to this event. I have
> contacted the Palladium, but they have not returned my call.
>
> Below is a link to a story on the LA Weekly advertisment with a scan
> of
> the advertisement touting first-entry for package buyers.
> http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=07/08/24/1634231
>
> The relevant text of the inset box: “Get tickets to all 10 shows
for
> the price of 9! Plus, go to the front of the line – commemorative
> package ticket gets you into the venue first for each show!”
>
> Both Ticketmaster and LiveNation are listed as promoters/ticket
> purveyors of the event yet neither can confirm if they will honor the
> advertised first-entry promotion.
>
> Please, whomever is responsible for putting on the event, get this
> situation sorted out well in advance before the shows and kindly
> practice good customer service by informing patrons of the promoter's
> commitment to honoring the advertised first-entry promotion. Many
> package buyers cannot actually attend all 10 dates, so the sole
> purpose
> of buying the package was for the first-entry benefit. If this
> advertised benefit is denied, the promoters will have many angry
> customers to face.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> M---------

Last edited:
I Tried to call TM california but you just get a recorded message, so impossible to ask any questions, I'll try the palladium then, they might know more...

I'm sorry, but the response I have received from TM is bad again.
The only hope is that TM have been such f***wits in the past that maybe they got it wrong. I will try talking to the communications/promotions guy at Live Nation. Grrrr.

Order # 6-xxxxx/LA1 -- Front-of-the-line privilege confirmation

Discussion Thread
(Kelly (Ticketmaster.com Customer Support)) 09/17/2007 04:08 PM EDT
Dear M-----,

Thank you for contacting us regarding order number 6-xxxxx/LA1. Per the promoter, there is no guaranteed first entry for this event, or for the 10 show ticket pack. We sincerely regret any confusion or inconvenience.

Thank you for using Ticketmaster. We very much appreciate your business, and hope we were able to resolve any problems or answer any questions you had. Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Kelly (Ticketmaster.com Customer Support)

Last edited:
Yay for TM's f***wittery!

Just got off the phone with someone from the Palladium/LiveNation who said that the first-entry promotion will be honored. Was asked to forward the email to help settle this issue.

Just got off the phone with someone from the Palladium/LiveNation who said that the first-entry promotion will be honored. Was asked to forward the email to help settle this issue.

THANK GOD!! i have never been so relieved. thank you sooo much for this great news! :D

f***ing ticketmaster.

This is very confusing...plus we'll only get the tickets on the 28th, until then...

now i am just hoping that we will be able to sell the individual tickets in case we cant make it one night...

so how early do you guys think we should get there...

Mel:
Would you happen to know when Ticketmaster will actually ship the tickets out? I'm not going to be home and I'm a worried mess...I hope they'll be on the doorstep on the 28th, so that I can have them shipped over night to Los Angeles.......:mad:

Mel:
Would you happen to know when Ticketmaster will actually ship the tickets out? I'm not going to be home and I'm a worried mess...I hope they'll be on the doorstep on the 28th, so that I can have them shipped over night to Los Angeles.......:mad:

Heya, tbr!

I'm gonna phone you tonight.

My understanding is that the Palladium package is to arrive no later than Sept. 28th.

Yeah, I'm inconvenienced as well since my billing address is over 200 miles from L.A. I'm driving from the SF shows instead of taking a plane just so I can stop on the way back to pick up my Palladium tix.

Here's the luvverly email I got from TM apologizing for not knowing what they were talking about:

Dear Ms. Torment,

Thank you for contacting us regarding order number 6-xxxxx/LA1. I was advised that you will be able to enter early due to you purchased [sic] the 10 pack tickets. We apologize for any inconvenience and confusion.

Thank you for using Ticketmaster. We very much appreciate your business, and hope we were able to resolve any problems or answer any questions you had. Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Vanessa (Ticketmaster.Com Customer Support)

Thank you so much for all your efforts on getting these infomations. Would you mind giving me the phone number of the person you got to talk to? Because unfortunately I won't be able to make it to as many concerts as I thought, so I need to know if it's possible to sell the other tickets. I'm getting really excited, it will be my first time seeing The Moz in L.A.!!!

So, hate to gloat, but a rather handsome UPS guy just delivered my 10- pack. Tix are BEAUTIFUL, with pics of the West Ham shot on them. Anyway, I'm thrilled they're a day early...But, aside from the tixs and a receipt, that's it.... I guess we'll have to figure this early entry thing out! Thanks thread for staying on this!

So, hate to gloat, but a rather handsome UPS guy just delivered my 10- pack. Tix are BEAUTIFUL, with pics of the West Ham shot on them. Anyway, I'm thrilled they're a day early...But, aside from the tixs and a receipt, that's it.... I guess we'll have to figure this early entry thing out! Thanks thread for staying on this!

I can't wait to see! Maybe the fact that there's a picture indicates that it will get you to the front of the line? I'd much prefer that rather than standing in the Will Call line to pick up some pass that we then have to hang onto for the duration.

Gloat away! I'm glad to know they're getting sent out and you already got yours! Grrrrr.... UPS can't even track my tickets! I called TM's customer service and supposedly mine are scheduled for Saturday delivery. Good thing I'm coming home before going back for the 5th & 6th Palladium shows.

They came they came!! I am selling off the extras on CL! They have a picture and an extra tab on the bottom. Maybe that extra tab is the front of the line thing!!!
I have twenty tix and nothing else so the tix themselves must work!

I got mine today too, and the tickets themselves get you in front of the line! no pass, no wristband, no other BS. my parents have regular tickets to the show and theyre just like the normal ticketmaster tickets you always see, but since these are totally different and have the picture on them, thats how they know its the front of the line thing.

the tab at the end is the stub they pull off - you get to keep the rest of the ticket :D

The tickets arrived at my billing address as well. I will get to see them on Friday! That useless whiner made me worried for nothing. That would be completely absurd for the tickets to ship on Friday and arrive on the day of the show.

Back
Top Bottom