Know Your Friends: Moz Solo Badges for Tour

Which design for a Solo badge for shows?

• Papercut Color Moz

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Big Letter M

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Black and White Screen Printed Moz

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Other design, please offer ideas!

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • This is a rotten idea.

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
Ok, someone brought up the question- how will we know our fellow SoLow-ers at the shows? Badges would be easy- I quickly ran up a few designs in Photoshop. I took this photo, so hopefully I wouldn't have trouble getting a badge made from it.

Please vote if this is something you'd be interested in. I'd put it up on Cafepress with no markup- or maybe a quarter for PETA if that's considered a good idea.

buttons.jpg

hahah, on another music site I venture at I suggested the magic marker forehead idea as well.

at the Modest Mouse show we shouted 'Prophesy Dogs' as that was supposed to be the secret password for people who knew each other from that messageboard.

easiest way still remains to exchange cell phone numbers via PM and hold up a beer and wave and hope someone sees it while you say something like 'I"m standing to the left of the guy up front with a black shirt on'

:)

i'd totally wear a badge! hell, I'd write NUGZ on my forehead in magic marker. i dont care! :D

I absolutely think you should do this. However, I'm not going to write Claudia on my forehead so I voted for the paper Moz head thingy. But I still absolutely think you should write NUGZ on your forehead. :D :p

I absolutely think you should do this. However, I'm not going to write Claudia on my forehead so I voted for the paper Moz head thingy. But I still absolutely think you should write NUGZ on your forehead. :D :p

haha, hey! if anything it might catch Moz's attention! :D

Uh, sorry for either my crap monitor or my filthy mind, but in the color Moz one, it looks like he's gripping a tiny black penis, not a mic, near his mouth. It looks like a glans, not a spherical mic head...huh huh, she said "head"...huh huh...Not that I wouldn't wear a badge of Moz gripping a tiny black penis near his mouth...

I like the M the best, but then I'm biased...and I'm not so sure I want to get to know anyone in person from mozzolo! ; )

Uh, sorry for either my crap monitor or my filthy mind, but in the color Moz one, it looks like he's gripping a tiny black penis, not a mic, near his mouth. It looks like a glans, not a spherical mic head...huh huh, she said "head"...huh huh...Not that I wouldn't wear a badge of Moz gripping a tiny black penis near his mouth...

I like the M the best, but then I'm biased...and I'm not so sure I want to get to know anyone in person from mozzolo! ; )

You are sick. ;)

I uploaded the color one to cafepress- that's a print on demand webstore that does shirts and mugs and all kinds of things. You just upload your artwork and they print as many as you want. I put in a sample order to see if they print it.

I'm such a loser - I'm the only one who picked the black and white design! :)

I just want to say thanks to PFTLT for this idea because I was thinking how are we all going to know who is who etc. So good call on the badges!

I like the color pic of him. But now that I look at it, it does look like a weiner. haha. Right on!

And Nugz, I too think that writting Nugz on your forehead is an excellent idea. :D

I'm not sure how many of you know but "Moz" in Arabic means "Banana", when I first heard that that's his nick I laughed (and still am when thinking about it)as it reminded a kids show in Israel where they translate stuff from Hebrew to Arabic and one of them was Banana (which in Hebrew is also Banana) to Moz :)
In that sense I would suggest the M with a banana in the background...

Well, there is before the show, in line, etc.

So- I'm modifying the pic to ahem, emphasize the mike's mikeness. And deemphasize its phallic quality.

I also have an oval Moz car sticker up- I'm putting a very tiny markup on these and will donate proceeds to PETA.

How's this?
buttonpreview.jpg

Last edited:
Well, there is before the show, in line, etc.

So- I'm modifying the pic to ahem, emphasize the mike's mikeness. And deemphasize its phallic quality.

I also have an oval Moz car sticker up- I'm putting a very tiny markup on these and will donate proceeds to PETA.

How's this?
buttonpreview.jpg

Nooooooo! Why did you change it? I just laughed so hard after reading Mel's comment and looking at it again. ;)

i like this idea. i'd only suggest the money going to compassion over killing or farm sanctuary rather than peta.

Back
Top Bottom