Got Tabernacle Tickets ? !

Got mine @ 10 am sharp

GA FLOOR

see ya upfront @ the barricade

Yeah I got mine. I like to be able to sit due to back probs. So I am Section 204 Row D. Which is really good. Should be an awesome show!!! I'm officially broke now. LOL The last Atlanta show that day I lost my job I got let go so it only made since I was seeing Moz. So now I am opening my own biz and we aren't open yet so I haven't made any money yet so that is why I'm broke. ha!

Yep - ended up getting 301 - row A. So I like being first row, but not sure about top level. Do you think 201 - row D would have been better? Either way - can't wait!

Well you don't have to worry about anyone in front of you in row A. I don't think there is really any major bad seat in the Tabernacle. I'm just happy that I have a reserve seat. Most Tabernacle shows are not. You have to rush to find a seat.

Front row sounds good. I got mine at ten as well, and am in 201 Row C. I was a little bummed as it's my first Morrissey show and I wanted to get a bit closer. But I can't deal with crowds well so GA out. However I looked at pictures of the Tabernacle and looks like a fairly intimate venue.

Any ideas about what to except?

We saw him here in 2004 and it is a pretty good venue for him. He definitely enjoyed it much more than Chastain. The crowd was very much into it last time here, even in the balconies. Section 201-C should be excellent seats. Tabernacle is also a pretty cool place in general.

I'm so happy it is at the Tabernacle! This show is already going to be so much better than the Chastain one. The venue is great and you can see from almost anywhere. Much better atmosphere!

I agree! The show in 2004 at The Tabernacle was awesome! It's a great venue for him. Knew Chastain was going to be dreadful - I enjoyed the show though since there was no security and I walked right up to the front of the stage.

Got my GA Floor tix this morning - I can't wait until 11/5!! Mozzer coming to Atlanta TWICE - how great is that?!

Yep - ended up getting 301 - row A. So I like being first row, but not sure about top level. Do you think 201 - row D would have been better? Either way - can't wait!

301 A is a great view , but 201 row D might would have had a slightly better view but Row A in the 3rd @ The Tabernacle are great view seats

If you like you can actually see the "view" from your seat on the Tabernacle site

http://www.tabernacleatl.com/seating.php

Last edited:
There are no General Admission Floor tickets left in presale as of 11:45 9/13/07

Not even a single !

Thanks for that link. I had it before but coudn't find it again. I'm pleased with my 201 seat area. Not bad so long as I don't have someone tall in front of me. The 300 view doesn't look too shappy. I wish I was brave enough to deal with floor.

Thanks for that link. I had it before but coudn't find it again. I'm pleased with my 201 seat area. Not bad so long as I don't have someone tall in front of me. The 300 view doesn't look too shappy. I wish I was brave enough to deal with floor.

This venue having been a church for decades before HOB bought it for a temporary theatre for the 1996 Olympics Season in Atlanta has not a bad seat in the house. The acoustics are incredible and the ornamentation is a bit shabby but 100% Authentic Vintage .

And yes be warned this will be a very rowdy floor situation , as this place exudes an incredible intensity that you can only experience sweating and writhing in the pit with all the others

See there is a part of me that loves the idea of the floor...I used to do punk mosh pits and loved it. But then there is another part of me that gets claustophoic. Really in all honesty, I wish I was ballsy enough to push to the front and maybe just maybe get a handshake but it's just not me. I'll wave to you all from the baloncy and feel lots of envy.

And yes, I've heard good things about the Tabernacle. My whole family is headed down with me to spend the next day in Atlanta. I almost bought a ticket for my seven year old...

I am extending my business trip stay in Atlanta for this show! I bought my ticket today for GA. Anyone planning a meetup before the gig? I am staying at the Westin Buckhead and my first time to Atlanta. Would like to meet up with other Moz fans. This time I will get better pics! :D

I am extending my business trip stay in Atlanta for this show! I bought my ticket today for GA. Anyone planning a meetup before the gig? I am staying at the Westin Buckhead and my first time to Atlanta. Would like to meet up with other Moz fans. This time I will get better pics! :D

Westin Buckhead is rather nice , we stayed there earlier this summer , it is quite a distance from the Tabernacle but the subway in Atlanta is superb.

I heard it was like 10 minutes away from the Westin Buckhead, the easiest way is to take the subway. I will buy the tokens at the airport, I will arrive in Atlanta on Nov 1st and will be there until the 6th. Any moz fans that want to meet up or anyone familiar with Atlanta, let me know about a possible meet up there. :p

Back
Top Bottom