I just called Live Nation about Maximum Moz

modrevolve

Standard Model
She told me they are just promoting the event and that because the package is sold directly by Ticketmaster and not them, Ticketmaster would be the ones to confirm how early admission and the free poster will work..

She told me they are just promoting the event and that because the package is sold directly by Ticketmaster and not them, Ticketmaster would be the ones to confirm how early admission and the free poster will work..

it sounds like the real individuals in charge of this promotion haven't come forward yet...there is still time i guess.

TM will give you the same speech pointing to livenation...and i don't see how it is TM's responsibility. they are just ticket brokers...Live Nation promoted this deal..they came up with it. people should bother them and not waste time with a ticket broker.

What number did you use? The number posted on the other thread led to a different theatre when I called it this morning. I'll try too.

They promoted it, they put the ads, no one we can reach at Txmaster knows shit. There is no reason a note can't be put in the file at Txmaster so when someone calls in the phone operator can't have an easy answer for us. I swear they are making this harder than it needs to be.

here is their customer service number that I called..1-800-431-3462..they said that because, TM is the ones that our packages come through, TM woudl have to ask the questions about priority line status and the free poster..

I tried & tried to get a Live Nation CS ph # but here's the email they sent me regarding a simular matter,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately if tickets or ticket packages were purchased through Ticketmaster there is no way for us to look up this sale. Therefore there is no way for us to see when these tickets were shipped out to you. Please contact your local Ticketmaster agent for more information. The reason Ticketmaster may be telling you that we are "behind" these sales may be because we own the venue itself. If, for some reason, Ticketmaster tells you that they are unable to assist you, we suggest contacting the venue directly.

For further assistance from us please call 1.800.431.3462 Monday through Friday 10:00am to 5:00pm EST.

Thank you,
Meagan
Live Nation Ticketing

Back
Top Bottom