Hollywood Palladium - Are there different GA sections?

romimaso

Hi, want to buy tickets but am a bit confused about the general admission status--during the presale, there were tickets available in what they called section "GA1", but now they are only available for "GA5"... does this mean you'll have to go to a designated section of the Palladium? or do you think it will be first-come, first-whatever and that the section numbers are meaningless?

can anyone confirm? thanks so much for your time!

p.s. will be my first morrissey show, very excited!

It's all general admission. The numbers after the GA mean nothing for us patrons; I think they're there to identify blocks of tickets just for administrative purposes.

Really?? GOOD! I am outta the dog house then! Because a friend got my tickets which are both GA1, and I bought my mom's and 3 other friends tickets which are GA2, and I ws told that they are in different sections, and told my mom, she was kinda mad :o BUT what was I to do?? I didn't know the difference when I bought them!! So thanks for this wonderful news!

The GA numbers are for counting purposes. So if you have GA1 that means you got em early and GA5 means you got them later, thats all, you could technically track how close a show is to selling out if you keep looking on ticketmaster and see when the GA number goes up. A general admission show never designates sections and all of that ever, it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom