Los Angeles 10 tix package.Anyone receive their tix?

mozcar78

dance off, pants off!!!
Well for those of you who had the :heart: for moz as much as i do. Did you guys get your tickets yet? I think it is bullshit that they sell us tickets with the only option for ups 2 day air when the tickets have not even arrived yet. Its been two weeks you slakeckers!!! WTF? Am i crazy or did i just not stare at my mailbox long enough to telepathically receive them?:(

From Ticketmastersite:

Packages will be delivered to customers via UPS on Friday, Sep 28 2007.

the tickets aren't being sent out till a couple days before the shows - it said they'll arrive on sep 28th, i believe? i can only assume it's to discourage scalpers, and the reason you had to purchase the UPS shipping was to ensure it would arrive before the shows. i'm not sure i like the idea, but that's what's going on. :)

cg

I have not got confirmation for my New York tickets & I paid $15 for 3 day UPS service. I was thinking that I should have them by Thursday. I'll post when I get confirmation.

I have not got confirmation for my New York tickets & I paid $15 for 3 day UPS service. I was thinking that I should have them by Thursday. I'll post when I get confirmation.

Its 3 days from when they ship, yes usually this happens the first business day following the purchase but they could just wait on sending it and not let you know.

I just called Ticketmaster today and the moron said mine were shipped on Sept 1. I panicked on the streets of Foothill Ranch because I never received them! After waiting on hold for yet ANOTHER half hour I finally spoke with someone who knew what she was talking about. She said they would be shipped on or around September 20th.

Back
Top Bottom