When are Atlanta , SC & Florida tickets going on sale ??

When will we know the presale / onsale info for these dates ?

Does not look like the show in Atlanta will happen? Or has he promised tour dates in the south? Wait a minute, first Atlanta was listed on this site on the 4th now its listed for the 5th! I was going to be in Atlanta from Nov 1-4th coming from Monaco. Now I find he will be there the night after!?

Last edited:
Thanks!! I went to see Moz in Atlanta earlier this year and I had bad seats and I was late. We drove from Nashville. So I am going to try this again. I like the Tabernacle a lot better. I'm just thankful Moz is playing near by again.

I just spoke with a person in the ticket office at the King Center in Melbourne, Fl. She did not know when they were going on sale, but did see Morrissey on the calendar. She suggested I call back in a couple of days.

Mon, 11/05/07
08:00 PM The Tabernacle
Atlanta, GA Morrissey
More Info »
presale begins:
Thu, 09/13/07 10:00 AM
from the tickermaster site

Mon, 11/05/07
08:00 PM The Tabernacle
Atlanta, GA Morrissey
More Info »
presale begins:
Thu, 09/13/07 10:00 AM
from the tickermaster site

general admission floor

reserved balcony

So then its the 5th of November, not the 4th in Atlanta? I see two different dates here. Ok, I already got my answer from ticketmaster site, it is the 5th. Looks like I will miss him then. He is not touring any other southern states?

Last edited:
So then its the 5th of November, not the 4th in Atlanta? I see two different dates here. Ok, I already got my answer from ticketmaster site, it is the 5th. Looks like I will miss him then. He is not touring any other southern states?

November 4 GREENVILLE, SC : Peace Center (160 miles north of atlanta}
November 5 ATLANTA, GA : The Tabernacle
November 7 MELBOURNE, FL : King Center for the Performing Arts
November 8 MIAMI, FL : Fillmore

I just spoke with a person in the ticket office at the King Center in Melbourne, Fl. She did not know when they were going on sale, but did see Morrissey on the calendar. She suggested I call back in a couple of days.

any new info on this?

Back
Top Bottom