San Francisco

calmncruel2

On the 27th of september Morrissey will be in at the filmore. I am sad and sickened that I cannot go due to finances. From redding california it would cost me atleast 100 in gas round trip and with drinks and a room unless I stayed up all night, my historical moment with morrissey would be way over 5 or 6 hundred dollars for me alone.
I have seen my friend twice before but I hate to miss another chance to see him once again. Perhaps in my dreams he will appear and give me the comfort I will need that night and convince me that concerts are only for the rich.
I saw him in San Diego on an mtv tour in 92 or 3 and once again in 2000 or 2001 in santa rosa.
There is nothing like seeing morrisey onstage and in person. It can break your heart that you arent up there with him and running off stage in the end going to hang out forever. Morrissey is that perfect to me.
He is our history in the makeing. The nit wits of the future only be able to read about and listen to him. We have been blessed in our time to have seen him live. That is God working in our lives. Saying you need to see this man he may have the answer you need to prevent yourself from committing a horable sin like forgetting what we were and what we used to be like back in the 80's.

are you like...going through a midlife crisis or something???

i'm joking... :cool:

welcome.

On the 27th of september Morrissey will be in at the filmore. I am sad and sickened that I cannot go due to finances. From redding california it would cost me atleast 100 in gas round trip and with drinks and a room unless I stayed up all night, my historical moment with morrissey would be way over 5 or 6 hundred dollars for me alone.
I have seen my friend twice before but I hate to miss another chance to see him once again. Perhaps in my dreams he will appear and give me the comfort I will need that night and convince me that concerts are only for the rich.
I saw him in San Diego on an mtv tour in 92 or 3 and once again in 2000 or 2001 in santa rosa.
There is nothing like seeing morrisey onstage and in person. It can break your heart that you arent up there with him and running off stage in the end going to hang out forever. Morrissey is that perfect to me.
He is our history in the makeing. The nit wits of the future only be able to read about and listen to him. We have been blessed in our time to have seen him live. That is God working in our lives. Saying you need to see this man he may have the answer you need to prevent yourself from committing a horable sin like forgetting what we were and what we used to be like back in the 80's.
Just relax, buy a ticket, take the Greyhound or share gas expenses with someone, stay at a local hostel or a priceline 2 or 3 star hotel for $50, and get back home for under $250, you can go to this show if you get organized!
Good luck to you!

Don't drink like a fish and find a deal on a hotel that isnt 4 star so that you save like $300 right there.

Personally, I would have wanted to go to one of these performances, but I cannot. And it woudl cost me maybe $75 in gas roundtrip and I am coming form Los Angeles, also I wouldnt be needing a room because I would be going home the next morning so just cruising around SF until the wee hours or takign a nap in the car for a bit isnt the worst thing in the world.

Back
Top Bottom