Royal Oak Music Theatre is going to piss morrissey off

WinkWink

Banned
if they don't fix their website which currently lists morrissey-solo.com as Morrissey's official website. i wonder who gave them that info or if they tried to search for it themselves.

as long as he doesnt cancel, or not perform i dont care i just want to see him again, he already cancelled on me the first time when i tried to see him in nyc.

Well, I guess it shows that Moz really doesn't have a hand in every aspect of promotion...or that he's finally seen the light and realises that mozzolo IS the best Internet representation he's got going even if the webmaster doesn't kiss his arse. ; )

After my initial outburst of laughter, I felt somewhat relieved at seeing the Royal Oak website linking to Mozzolo as the official Morrissey website because it leaves a lot of room for doubt whether or not Morrissey does in fact approve of that lamer webshite.

So I wonder how long mozzolo will stay up on the Royal Oak Music Theatre website as Mozzer's official site!

For several weeks, Morrissey's official website -- that piece of webshite known as Morrisseymusic.com had misspelled the Meltdown festival Morrissey curated as METdown. It's a small error, but for an event that important and for a PAID so-called professional website, that kind of sloppiness is inexcusable. In a message I wrote to Moz, I complained about the poor quality of Morrisseymusic.com (among other gripes) because it reflected poorly on Him and noted the misspelling of Meltdown as one example. I know Moz got the message, but I don't know if it had anything to do with Morrisseymusic.com correcting its error within two days after letting it go for weeks. ; )

I IM'ed him. Just kidding. I did it the old fashioned way. I wrote him a note on paper with a pen. The note was secondary. It was something I tucked into the present at the last minute. Then I gave it to someone who gave it to Moz on my behalf.

if they don't fix their website which currently lists morrissey-solo.com as Morrissey's official website. i wonder who gave them that info or if they tried to search for it themselves.
Who cares? Both are Morrissey related. David's put in quite a long time of devotion(we all have) to His Majesty, nice to see this place get some well deserved respect!!. Geebus!, let it go.

Last edited:
who what when where?

i don't care...morrissey cares.

I very much doubt Morrissey gives a shit.

People are always going on about what Morrissey's bothered about and how he'll cancel a show because he'll be pissed of for this reason or that reason, and it never happens. It's all in your heads.

I very much doubt Morrissey gives a shit.

People are always going on about what Morrissey's bothered about and how he'll cancel a show because he'll be pissed of for this reason or that reason, and it never happens. It's all in your heads.

oh he cares. i mean, to a certain extent he despises morrissey-solo.com for various tabloid stories in the past. he wouldn't like seeing it listed as 'official'.

and really i was joking that morrissey will be pissed....irritated yes.

Back
Top Bottom