Setlists

reddyenine

Anyone have any info on upcoming setlists for this tour??......Seen moz 4x and this will be #5.....Got tix for Royal Oak yesterday - can't wait for the show......Anyway 1st time poster so forgive any errors that i may have committed <3

this tour is rumored to focus solely on Kill Uncle/Southpaw/Maladjusted/Ringleader songs.

Joking.

No one will know until the first night, though if I had to guess..... look at the most recent setlists from the 2007 tour (click "tour" off the main page of this site,) and then substitute in 4-6 different songs (hopefully "Vauxhall and I" will get some love this round!) and that will be about it.

But who knows.... anything could happen.

After the 10 Palladium shows I think we will all have a pretty good idea as to the songs that have be rehearsed

this tour is rumored to focus solely on Kill Uncle/Southpaw/Maladjusted/Ringleader songs.

Joking.

Damn you! I was about to ask where you heard the rumour...that would be a dream setlist for me.

MUTE WITNESS! DO YOUR BEST!! darn!

Damn you! I was about to ask where you heard the rumour...that would be a dream setlist for me.

MUTE WITNESS! DO YOUR BEST!! darn!

as a firm fan of Southpaw and Maladjusted, I would certainly welcome songs from these efforts!

I just picked the 4 most slagged-off albums as a joke - I really have no idea what he will play, though I am really hoping for "Sister I'm a Poet" and "Speedway"

Man, I would freakin' faint. Just like I nearly did at the House of Blues in Las Vegas in 2002.

I feel a bit for the people attending all 10 LA shows...

Just how good can Morrissey be 10 nights in a row...same songs, give or take 3 or 4.

i wonder if he will cut down his set from his 2 hrs + hes been doing. I hope not, theres alot of people who are only going for one night.

Part of me hopes Morrissey will be exausted:D

Back
Top Bottom