More Dates Added!

From true to you:

Mexico and U.S. tour dates
8 September 2007

Morrissey's Mexico and U.S. tour dates in full are as follows.

September 20 TIJUANA, MEXICO : El Foro
September 21 LAS VEGAS, NV : The Pearl
September 23 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore
September 24 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore
September 26 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore
September 27 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore
September 29 SANTA BARBARA, CA : County Bowl
October 1 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 2 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 4 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 5 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 6 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 8 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 9 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 11 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 12 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 13 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 15 SALT LAKE CITY, UT : Thanksgiving Point
October 17 WAUKEGAN, IL : Genesee Theatre
October 19 ROYAL OAK, MI : Royal Oak Music Theatre
October 20 MERRILLVILLE, IN : Star Plaza
October 22 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 23 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 26 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 27 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 28 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 30 BOSTON, MA : Orpheum
October 31 BALTIMORE, MD : Rams Head
November 2 WASHINGTON, DC : Constitution Hall
November 4 GREENVILLE, SC : Peace Center
November 5 ATLANTA, GA : The Tabernacle
November 7 MELBOURNE, FL : King Center for the Performing Arts
November 8 MIAMI, FL : Fillmore

The show in GREENVILLE, SC is a new addition, isn't it? The date has been changed for the Atlanta show, too, right? Didn't it used to be Nov. 4, which is now the date for Greenville?

:D Thank you Moz!!!!!!

And did anyone else notice it says "US and Mexico tour dates?" My fingers are crossed for you guys on the other side of the pond.

No! Not Miami! No!

It's like Morrissey is trying to FORCE me to visit my father. He lives between Melbourne and Miami. It's a trap!

Moz, sweetie pie, cut it out, or I'm going to make YOU sit with the old b@st@rd and listen to his reichwing spew for three hours. I think the only channel he gets is Faux News.

This tour is now officially sponsored by 3 Vodka, because I am going to be VERY drunk between NY and FL. (3 Vodka -- no carbs and made from soy.)

If anybody needs me, I'll be cursing violently for the rest of the night.

No! Not Miami! No!

It's like Morrissey is trying to FORCE me to visit my father. He lives between Melbourne and Miami. It's a trap!

Moz, sweetie pie, cut it out, or I'm going to make YOU sit with the old b@st@rd and listen to his reichwing spew for three hours. I think the only channel he gets is Faux News.

This tour is now officially sponsored by 3 Vodka, because I am going to be VERY drunk between NY and FL. (3 Vodka -- no carbs and made from soy.)

If anybody needs me, I'll be cursing violently for the rest of the night.

*SNORT* :D

I'm also about to cry. He added these dates IN THE SOUTH and I have no idea how I'm going to (a) pay for them, and (b) get off work any more than I already am for this tour. I love him anyway.

btw, see you in NY!

Oh, Adam's coming to NY? Cool... Adam, I'm just glad ATL got put back on the schedule- I was starting to feel really badly for you...

you coming up to Chicago too?

I was sort of skuling today over the fact that he decided to end it in Atlanta and not Florida. Ohhh this makes me happy and hopeful.:D

Another Texas date Moz! Pleeeeessseease:)

Oh, Adam's coming to NY? Cool... Adam, I'm just glad ATL got put back on the schedule- I was starting to feel really badly for you...

you coming up to Chicago too?

I'm sticking to the Eastern Seaboard, unfortunately. I had this all planned, naturally, so that it could end in Atlanta. But no! Morrissey clearly thinks that I need to visit my father, clean up my mother's grave, and stay very, very drunk. :eek:

Because it's all about me.

New t-shirt: "THAT'S HOW PEOPLE GO BROKE" b/w "All You Need Is Drinks".

(Hey Ringo) it's sad, though, because I do so miss him when he's "gone". I want him to move to Atlanta so I can take him to Swinging Richards and enjoy the Atlantabahn together.

The only thing that happens in Florida is... well, rigged elections, closeted governors, and greasy Cuban (pork) sandwiches. Blech! (La carne es muerta or somesuch.)

Don't be shocked when he adds a handful of CA dates at the end. LA needs another reacharound. ;)

Back
Top Bottom