5 DAYS PASS !!!! Got it !!!

First time ever Ticketmaster did not disspoint me! Got it on my first try and for the Floor section!!
On top of that the price was quite reasonable considering it's 5 shows.

My friend Lori and I have both got GA passes:D:D:

All thanks to a wonderful friend in the US who bought them for us. Now all we have to do is book flights, find accomodation, find some money and lost about a stone in weight:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fantastic.....Morrissey, stand by ...... the Brits are coming

was really suprised that 200 went so fast as most people i talked to couldnt make all 5, sucks though you were allowed to get 8 at a time

yes, 8 at a time is utter bullshit. i wasn't able to get mine because ticket master wouldn't let me refresh my page anymore (before 10am). truly disappointed.

when i went to buy tickets at 10 it showed that I could have purchased up to 50 tickets at a time...I however only got one but seriously, that may be the problem

Has it been confirmed that the passes are for the GA (floor) and not the balcony?

after one night without sleep and a day full of sorrows that something could go wrong i finally got it without any problems - worked at the first try.

can't believe it - i'm very pleased now

and fortunately sistersheila also got one:
wir sehen uns in der stadt mit loch :)

Even though it looked like you could get Mezzanine ones, I think they all were GA floor. Did anyone actually get a Mezzanine package?

after one night without sleep and a day full of sorrows that something could go wrong i finally got it without any problems - worked at the first try.

can't believe it - i'm very pleased now

and fortunately sistersheila also got one:
wir sehen uns in der stadt mit loch :)

mit loch häh ???
gruesse an den lieben frankfurter von der sista aus dem hohen norden..na klingelst du noch mal durch?
war nett mit dir zu quatschen ;-)
honey you know where you find me..bin unterwegs nach hause und wenn ich nix von dir hoere klingel ich morgen im buero oder wie man heute ja sagt ich bin dann mal im office ..ich sag immer noch buero

Last edited:
:(:(:( sold out by the time i could call... i was photographing a wedding - those of you who got them CONGRATS!!!

is there any verification of name needed... perhaps there is still hope to get one from ebay or something.

:(:(:( sold out by the time i could call... i was photographing a wedding - those of you who got them CONGRATS!!!

is there any verification of name needed... perhaps there is still hope to get one from ebay or something.

Oh, no... Suparni, if we'd known you needed one, we could have gotten one for you... crap. I'm sorry.

^^ Gee thank you Preg. I didn't want to ask anybody to go out of their way... I know how tough it can be to get tix. I am not sure if I should just order individual tix while they are still on sale or wait to find myself a pass.

I am guessing I should probably just start ordering individual shows right this second huh?

My friend Lori and I have both got GA passes:D:D:

All thanks to a wonderful friend in the US who bought them for us. Now all we have to do is book flights, find accomodation, find some money and lost about a stone in weight:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fantastic.....Morrissey, stand by ...... the Brits are coming

Very funny about all of the things you have to do now, "lose about a stone in weight" esp. hilarious!

I'll be there too for all five shows!
I was away in a hotel yesterday when the tix went on sale, and their wireless connection failed so I had to call my colleague - who managed to get me a ticket. Unbelievable, I was screaming like a child when she told me she got it!!
:D

So what's everybody doing Wednesday and Thursday night?
Anybody fancy catching a Broadway show?? ;)

A whole week of sightseeing in New York PLUS 5 Moz-shows, what more can I ask for?

Back
Top Bottom