Star plaza Tiki bar

mozlover

Mozzaliscious!
So just to let you all know, Incase anyone is interested in getting a drink after the show. There's a cute little tiki bar inside of the hotel at the star plaza. Very quaint. Or there's a bit louder Irish pub attached aswell, i'm sure everybody will crowd in there.

Oooh... Tiki bar. Yums.

I will remember that, but I will probably turn around and drive home right after the show. Depends who comes with me.

Won't u be all jazzed post show? The thought alone of driving home right after is buzz-killish to me. I need to party & decompress after one of his shows :) C'mon, Pregs -one for da road ;)

See you there, mozlover!
Pregs n Comtesse n Claudia, let's have a Merrilly-ville slumber party =o)
Danger Danger!!

Won't u be all jazzed post show? The thought alone of driving home right after is buzz-killish to me. I need to party & decompress after one of his shows :) C'mon, Pregs -one for da road ;)

See you there, mozlover!
Pregs n Comtesse n Claudia, let's have a Merrilly-ville slumber party =o)
Danger Danger!!

Nah, it's so close to home I can't waste money staying over... and I gotta get Miss Claudia to the airport at abt. 10 am... and I might be bringing a special guest to the show with me... a certain guy I know who looks a lot like Moz despite his young age. This is one venue that would be appropriate for a special guest of that type.

Nah, it's so close to home I can't waste money staying over... and I gotta get Miss Claudia to the airport at abt. 10 am... and I might be bringing a special guest to the show with me... a certain guy I know who looks a lot like Moz despite his young age. This is one venue that would be appropriate for a special guest of that type.

I understand about the little guy. ;) But if he ends up not coming keep in mind that I drove overnight two nights in a row in July going to see Moz. I volunteer to drive us back to Chicago after a little partying at the Tiki bar if you're knackered. I'm not much of a drinker and I can never sleep after a Moz show anyway so I'll be up for it.

Actually I have a feeling the main thing I'm going to want afterwards is FOOD. That will be the last show of that weekend so my inability to eat much during Moz weekends will have caught up with me by then.

I'd love to meet up with some of you guys, what kinda seats do you have. I'm in section 5 row P

Lucky you preg! I'm gonna try to convince my friend who runs the stage to let me watch the show from on the side!!! Wish me luck...:p

I secured a Celeb. Circle 1 row CC on here about a week ago. The Indy show last time was so good that I couldn't resist.

Did everyone have to pay a 'facility charge' of 55 bucks for a 50 buck celebrity seat ticket for the Merrillville show? Plus order processing of $4.35 AND $8.00 convenience fee.
I ended up paying $117.35 total for one ticket.

Yes... it turned out that Celebrity Circle seats were only available as "VIP" tickets. So you get to park in the closest lot, go in through a special door, and have access to a private lounge. Big deal. Who would have thought that the highest face value ticket price of the whole tour would be Merrillville, Indiana?

I just might take you up on those tickets Prego for The Last Timo. I Found/Dug up a willing particpant from the past. Is there a hotel connected to this venue??

Drinking at a tiki bar and listening to Morrissey in Merriville, Indiana-wow. There truly is a place in hell for me and my friends...

Back
Top Bottom