Maximum Morrissey NY

osiris

FYI: I just talked to tickemaster & thy're telling me that the 5 day package is NOT all on the floor. Some of the packages are in the mezzanine. This really sucks. I thought that the package deals were for the irregular regulars (the die hards.) Who in the hell wants to be in the freakin mezzanine.

did they say some where on the floor? or all of them on the mezzanine?

my boss who has been to hammerstein ballroom many times, said it's easy to sneak into different sections, he suggested that if I go all five nights, at least once, see the show from the balcony becuase its such a great spot, but he just doesnt understand the moz...

but what sense does it make to get priority access to get closer to the stage if you only have tickets for the mezzanine?

kind of confused yet :-/

but what sense does it make to get priority access to get closer to the stage if you only have tickets for the mezzanine?

kind of confused yet :-/

Maybe for people who want the best (relaxed) view and don't want to be trampled to death ;)
I wish they would sell a combo: maybe 4 nights standing and 1 night seated or whatever combination. So we could rest our bruised bodies for a bit. :rolleyes:

Right now I'm so bloody nervous for tomorrow's ticket sales I can't even think straight anymore :D

my boss who has been to hammerstein ballroom many times, said it's easy to sneak into different sections, he suggested that if I go all five nights, at least once, see the show from the balcony becuase its such a great spot, but he just doesnt understand the moz...

so if you try to get to the floor even if you had the balcony seat cards there is a possibilty they let you in?

i guess it would be better if I hAD bought tthem individually cause Im sure that TM site will break down again ON SAT

so if you try to get to the floor even if you had the balcony seat cards there is a possibilty they let you in?

i guess it would be better if I hAD bought tthem individually cause Im sure that TM site will break down again ON SAT

Im pretty sure, you can go mingle, and grab a drink downstairs once your let in, and I guess, make your way over to the floor section discreetly, I'll ask my boss the legistics of it all on monday

Update! I talked with Live Nation today, and they are saying that ALL the package deals for NY or GA on the floor. Tickemaster had giving me wrong information. I'm sorry for causing any stress to anyone but I was just passing on what Tickemaster had told me.

wow - that sounds great!
GA! GA! GA!

anybody knows how limited the MaxMoz-Packages are?
will there be enough tix for all of us??

I asked the guy at Live Nation and he would not tell me. I said "so maybe a couple hundred or so" and he again said he was not allowed to give me that information. They know how many will be available but are unallowed to tell the public. I don't understand why.

Update! There are indeed only THREE (3) Maximum Morrissey tickets that will be open to the public, and I pulled some strings and got them reserved so that only Osiris, Appleblonde, and Some Totally Random Mozz Fan will be allowed to get them.

I feel sorry for anyone left out but you do not want to know what I did to get this done for my pals.

Sorry I can't make the shows guys, do enjoy and tell Kristeen I will marry her whenever she is ready....

:)

that must be a joke..treygar

I asked the guy at Live Nation and he would not tell me. I said "so maybe a couple hundred or so" and he again said he was not allowed to give me that information. They know how many will be available but are unallowed to tell the public. I don't understand why.

it says on TTY 200 passes will be made available.

Update! There are indeed only THREE (3) Maximum Morrissey tickets that will be open to the public, and I pulled some strings and got them reserved so that only Osiris, Appleblonde, and Some Totally Random Mozz Fan will be allowed to get them.

I feel sorry for anyone left out but you do not want to know what I did to get this done for my pals.

Sorry I can't make the shows guys, do enjoy and tell Kristeen I will marry her whenever she is ready....

:)

Behave yourself treygar. The people of Morrissey-Solo have no tolerance for your sarcasm when it's ticket time... however your dreams of KY are much appreciated.:p

the 5 day pass is there but i guess i have to go tgo to refesh to change th e
more info at 10 o clock to
find tickets

please post here if you got lucky...with that ticket

Back
Top Bottom