so whats weird in here?

someone had a thread going where they have posted "AMERICA" as the pre-sale password.

ok so i went to ticketmaster (after buying my tickets mind you) and just tried "America" as the password and it came up as no tickets available, so i did it again this time using greatest hits and then a seat was available.
did anyone actually use "America" as a pre-sale password when first purchasing their tickets?
and if so what happened?

someone had a thread going where they have posted "AMERICA" as the pre-sale password.

ok so i went to ticketmaster (after buying my tickets mind you) and just tried "America" as the password and it came up as no tickets available, so i did it again this time using greatest hits and then a seat was available.
did anyone actually use "America" as a pre-sale password when first purchasing their tickets?
and if so what happened?

Yeah, tried it...it told me the same exact thing, and I kept trying, did it at least 20 times, thinking that maybe something just might pop up eventually, then my friend called me, said he got all his tickets, but with using GREATESTHITS...he tried AMERICA and SUEDEHEAD, but the only one that worked was GREATESTHITS....so I tried it and vwala! It worked like a charm, got my 3 tickets and purchased them. :)

Don't listen to crappy KROQ, they can't even give the correct presale date.....what would make us think the password we're any more correct?? :rolleyes: I dislike them with a passion, esp. the fact the promote and sponser Moz, they can't even play a mere song.....well, he's too good for KROQ anyways. :D

Yeah, tried it...it told me the same exact thing, and I kept trying, did it at least 20 times, thinking that maybe something just might pop up eventually, then my friend called me, said he got all his tickets, but with using GREATESTHITS...he tried AMERICA and SUEDEHEAD, but the only one that worked was GREATESTHITS....so I tried it and vwala! It worked like a charm, got my 3 tickets and purchased them. :)

Don't listen to crappy KROQ, they can't even give the correct presale date.....what would make us think the password we're any more correct?? :rolleyes: I dislike them with a passion, esp. the fact the promote and sponser Moz, they can't even play a mere song.....well, he's too good for KROQ anyways. :D

well put, (nice sig)
i checked back this morning to true to you and just felt safer knowing it was from tty. i just hope everyone got their tickets?

well put, (nice sig)
i checked back this morning to true to you and just felt safer knowing it was from tty. i just hope everyone got their tickets?

sank you sank you! :D
Yes, TTY is very reliable imho....thankful and greatful Julia keeps the main page updated as best as she does. :)

I got mine! and the like 6 other people who are going too!

2 dates, 2 glorious nights.....bring it on! :D

Back
Top Bottom