Ny decent, cheap hotel/motels in the SF area?

The Seeker of Good Songs

Any decent, cheap hotel/motels in the SF area?

Am staying over night for the Sunday/Monday shows....any ideas.

I was thinking going up to Novado...cheaper that direction, buy closer would be better.

Last edited:
Re: Any decent, cheap hotel/motels in the SF area?

I was thinking going up to Novado...cheaper that direction, buy closer would be better.

You could always stay in Berkeley, and then just take the BART. Very easy.

Check Extended Stay in Emeryville (near Berkley) or if you have a rental car you could stay at Red Roof Inn in south San Fran near airport. Both should be under $100. Novato is nice, far too, but you get to drive the Golden Gate.

Yeah, but who wants to drive over the Golden gate and to The Fillmore everyday? That can be a nightmare.

Re: Any decent, cheap hotel/motels in the SF area?

I know exactly what I would do. Get a good room for cheap in SF through Priceline.
First check out sites like betterbidding or biddingfortravel to see what the lowest price is you can pay, and go for a 4 star room for around $75 bucks downtown. You can take a 38 Geary bus straight to the Fillmore or a taxi.
Try not to make yourself have a commute to Novato, that way you can have fun and drink (if you like)!

Back
Top Bottom