See you at the Fillmore...

The Seeker of Good Songs

...on Sunday and Monday!!

I'll be there Monday!

Sunday, too, probably, although the presale is currently showing no tickets available for Sunday.

I'm a real obsessive, I'll be there all 4 nights!
See you then, can't wait!

I'm traveling a little to get there so I can't abandon the family for the entire week.

And the only real reason I am staying overnight is because it will probably be less expensive than driving back and forth.

Coming from the Sacramento area.

I'm a real obsessive, I'll be there all 4 nights!
See you then, can't wait!

Me too. I just don't have the money and time. Which are the same things really.

I'll be there all 4 nights! Tired as a motherf***er coming straight from work and being up past my bedtime, but it's worth it to see Moz on my home playing field.

Woot! I'll be there on Monday as well; was going to do a back-to-back Sunday/Monday but Sunday tickets look sold-out (for presale). Also coming from an hour or two away. See you all there!

Woo! I'm going to all 4 gigs. I'm coming over from Scotland. I'm so excited!! :)

Are there any pubs near the venue that play Smiths & Morrissey? ;)

Cheers

Woo! I'm going to all 4 gigs. I'm coming over from Scotland. I'm so excited!! :)

Are there any pubs near the venue that play Smiths & Morrissey? ;)

Cheers

Such an excellent question, within walking distance there are 2 jazz oriented bars, each a block away.
In Japantown, also a block or 2 away there are a few Karaoke bars.
Anyone have a favorite in the area?
See you there for all 4!
BTW, if you are in town you may be interested in this event:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=77677

Last edited:
Maybe the fans should go to a Karaoke bar after the gigs and sing The Smiths & Moz songs(assuming the bars have them!!) and turn the place into a Smiths & Moz party!! :D

Maybe the fans should go to a Karaoke bar after the gigs and sing The Smiths & Moz songs(assuming the bars have them!!) and turn the place into a Smiths & Moz party!! :D
I would not assume that these particular karaoke bars have Smiths or Moz on their playlists! Mostly top 40 hits of the mid-90's the last time I went to one several years ago.
Anyone else have a venue in mind?

Back
Top Bottom