The Fillmre has a two drink minimum?

The Seeker of Good Songs

I clicked on the directions link from within Ticketmaster and near the bottom of the popup page it states 2 drink minimum.

"General Rules:
NO bottles, cans or alcohol
NO cameras or recording equipment

THERE IS A 2 DRINK MINIMUM "

That sounds odd. How do they enforce that?

I clicked on the directions link from within Ticketmaster and near the bottom of the popup page it states 2 drink minimum.

"General Rules:
NO bottles, cans or alcohol
NO cameras or recording equipment

THERE IS A 2 DRINK MINIMUM "

That sounds odd. How do they enforce that?

Well, the two drinks could be built into the price. $65 face value is somewhat steep for a GA show only. They justify the high price by saying your two drinks are included in it and they give you two drink tickets at the door.

Hmmm...Ticketbastard is very slow and not working for me at this time. Cannot get beyond the first page. Good thing the shows I want are GA.

Hmmm...Ticketbastard is very slow and not working for me at this time. Cannot get beyond the first page. Good thing the shows I want are GA.

Worked okay for me...seemed a little sluggish but I always think that it is my connection that stinks.

I never saw it enforced when I was there, and they card you when you walk into the venue so it might be in the price as stated. A few venues have this rule but if you are under 21 they make you buy a drink ticket and everyone who is 21 or over is home free.

Back
Top Bottom