Hammerstein shows - Where do we all want to be seated?

Steven Patrick

What tickets will you be furiously clicking ticketmaster for on saturday morning?

Ive never been to the ballroom...what tix do you reccomend i look for?

you can try to get them now if you'd like - presale password is greatesthits

Its General Admission by section - I would suggest shooting for FLOOR tickets

It seems that Hammerstein floor tickets are sold out for all the shows I can attend (Mon, Tues, Fri).
Does anyone know if more floor tix will be released after the presale?

Or should I just go for Mezzanaine tickets? How early before the show would I need to line up to get good seats on the Mezzanaine?
I've never been to the venue before.

Ticketbastard says GA tickets will be and option for 5 show package on Saturday, but very limited of course. Just got Vegas, 2 San Fran's and 2 LA's at about an extra $18 per tic - gotte love 'em!

THOSE TIX ARE MINE ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ticketbastard says GA tickets will be and option for 5 show package on Saturday, but very limited of course. Just got Vegas, 2 San Fran's and 2 LA's at about an extra $18 per tic - gotte love 'em!

THOSE TIX ARE MINE ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hey, which two SF shows? You can PM me if you don't want to reveal it here ;).

It seems that Hammerstein floor tickets are sold out for all the shows I can attend (Mon, Tues, Fri).
Does anyone know if more floor tix will be released after the presale?

Or should I just go for Mezzanaine tickets? How early before the show would I need to line up to get good seats on the Mezzanaine?
I've never been to the venue before.

I'm willing to bet that more floor seats will be released on the day of the 'public' sale. I wasn't aware of this last presale. I was a newbie. I got crappy seats because I thought they were the best I could get. Then I log on the real day of the sale JUST TO SEE and lo and behold..AWESOME SEATS...

I got floor one mezzanine general admission...should I be happy?

Although you are not on the floor you will have a better view. You won't have to be looking over everyone's head and you won't be trampled to death when the shirt comes flying...:)

Back
Top Bottom