NYC tickets

Padfoot103

Hello I've been trying to get tickets for NYC shows on ticketmaster through the presale (and i used the password-greatesthits) but it's saying that every show has no tickets available? Was anyone able to get tickets??

same as mate, i logged well in advance at about 15.02 english time all the dates said no tickets available , well sad.:(

Same things !!
I tried and tried and tried all the NY dates dozen and dozen of time with GREATESTHITS as the password and I never never got the possiblility to see at screen with "Tickets available" !!!!

Very strange if someone got tix tell me I would like to know how ???
I will try later maybe....

Same things !!
I tried and tried and tried all the NY dates dozen and dozen of time with GREATESTHITS as the password and I never never got the possiblility to see at screen with "Tickets available" !!!!

Very strange if someone got tix tell me I would like to know how ???
I will try later maybe....

There were no tickets available that matched your request
IT IS MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!

This was just taken from True To You, site was just updated:

New York 5-show-series dates and onsale details

6 September 2007

Morrissey New York 5-show-series dates and onsale details are as follows.

October 22 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 23 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 26 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 27 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 28 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom

Onsale 10 a.m., September 8
www.ticketmaster.com

This is what it says on Ticketmaster...

Internet Presale Info
Internet Presale:
Start:Thu, 09/06/07 10:00 AM EDT
End:Fri, 09/07/07 10:00 PM EDT

Today is the 6th???!

The info. that True-to-you.net just posted is about the 5-day package, that goes on sale only on Saturday. But the single date tickets are supposed to be on pre-sale right now.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is having trouble with Ticketmaster, I don't understand how there can be no tickets available for any of the shows within the first minute of the pre-sale!!

It Works Now Go !!!!!

thank you so much. I had about given up. I spent over an hour trying (of course my boss at work kept bothering me which only added to my stress.... the nerve! LOL! I know he saw the ticketmaster screen at least a couple times on my monitor! )

Then I checked over here one minute after you posted this and I immeditely went back to Ticketmaster I got the tickets I needed.

Thanks again!

I just went to the Ticketmaster site, & there are tickets available for the NYC shows, TWELVE HOURS after the pre-sale started!!! Go figure...:confused:

i bought tix for saturday at the pre-sale... and i just went on now and was able to land FLOOR tix on friday! it went surprisingly smooth...vs thursday's pre-sale, which took a frustrating hour til i got through...

I would never buy a presale ticket because people assume they're the best ones and get frustated when they sell out quickly but they save plenty of floor tickets for the main sale ie.yesterday presale only top balcony left today I got floor tickets so i'm glad i waited. There are still foor tix for saturday right now.

not to sound completely ignorant, but can someone tell me how the floor tix work? Bought 2 for daughter and friend and since it says standing, I am not sure how that is handled. Is the entire floor section standing? Is there any way to assure that you are closer to the stage?

Is there any way to assure that you are closer to the stage?
Apparently those lucky 200 people with 5 show passes will be let in first, so if you haven't got one of them your chances of getting to the front are nil.

Back
Top Bottom