DAR Constitution Hall Thread - GOT TIX?!

SparkleBoy

worships Johnny Thunders
I just grabbed a pair! Good seats, Row L - Orchestra (floor).

I can't friggin' wait!! I was at this venue for a Strokes concert and was all the way near the back of the ORCH seating (row EE). I am twice as close now!!

Plus, this is going to be my wife's surprise birthday gift.

f*** YES!!!!!!

Last edited:
I also got a pair of tickets in row K, though I think I am going to eBay them and try for something closer when the official sale starts up.

Row K is the 10th row...so whether you find better tix or not, you still have excellent seats.

they weren't offering me anything closer than row K so i'm gonna wait it out, especially since this will be my last show of the tour. i might just have to shell out some coin for seats in the front.

i sat there since 9:50 with two different computers at the same time, checking, rechecking the website, and the instant it came up as "find tickets" i did it, but the best i could get was 13th row, so i snagged em up.
what happened to the first couple of rows?
do they save them for the regular sale or something?

Best tickets are usually reserved for the regular onsale date. Presale almost always dispenses mediocre to shitty seats.

anybody holding out for front rows?
you got more balls than i do

I'm hoping to sell the ones I got today on eBay to fund better seats down the road. Pretty sick cycle, but whatever.

DC is looking like the last night of the tour now, so what the hell.

Best tickets are usually reserved for the regular onsale date. Presale almost always dispenses mediocre to shitty seats.

You never know. Wolf Trap presale got me second row, center.

they are up to row R now. Is it worth it to buy these seats or wait till Saturday?

Hmph. It got me 9th row, stage right. And that was about 2 minutes into the presale. I didn't know that Ticketmaster sometimes randomizes selections, so I didn't think to keep re-searching for better seats.

Well, for example, the DAR presale actually began at about 10:52, so I was able to snatch some of the first available (still, they were 11th row, center). The Wolf Trap show started selling early as well...which is how I lucked out.

Funny, but the first tix I was offered on Ticketmaster for DAR were row K, but all the way against the wall! Obviously not as good as the seats I was presented with on my second search, a couple minutes later.

does anyone know where the closer tickets went? I'm very surprised that nothing closer than row L has shown up on eBay.

And my tickets just arrived!!! YEAH!

OK...who's gettin' ready?! I think I'll stop at a bar first to get nice and warm.

OK...who's gettin' ready?! I think I'll stop at a bar first to get nice and warm.

you have no idea how ready I am - is it Friday yet? My friend is bringing a bucket for me to drool in. :D

Tickets at livenation.com are $19. You have click on last chance tickets when it directs you to the ticketmaster site.

Back
Top Bottom