Boston!!

hawkmoon

Yippy..any chance of a get together for Boston.. Post here:)
I just got my 3 tickets. 10 rows back, Ill take it.

ORCH MM 9 - 13

(Happy Dance):D

I am so annoyed. I bought one ticket in RR (centerish), then one in NN way off to the side, but then my next search turned up JJ in the center. How exactly do they define "best available" ?!!!

I will be haunting StubHub and such for a better seat (I want front row and I'm not afraid to pay for it!).

Grumble.

--jeniphir

That stinks. Stubhub had crap seats unless you want JJ..I wonder who has all the front row seats? Did they save the first 10 rows for corporate people or what? I was on there at 9:59 and got in quickly. Im happy with mine overall. I just checked and theres nothing left for now. lol

i got a spare single 10th row ticket.. as i bought that then got 6th row.

im trying to get a nyc sat night show, but ticketmaster for that show has shit the bed it seems.. for the presale anyhow..

altho tickets are already on ebay/stubscam ect...

SO far 4 people!! Im sure more will want to when it is nearer to the date!:cool:

I got one for MM 124 (10th row, right center, looks to be an aisle seat.)

I'm fine with this as I'll be standing in the pit in NYC the previous Sat and Sun night!

I probably could have held off and looked for a little bit better seat Saturday AM but I am really just fed up with ticketmaster after wasting an hour of my work day trying for NYC tickets. This seat is good enough.

I'm planning to do stagedoor thing at soundcheck time, if anyone wants to join me. I already told hubbi to take the day off work so he can mind the kiddos. . .Hope it's not too cold and/or rainy that day!

--jeniphir

Well I never been to the orphem but I heard that the mezz seats are better than front row..?? Does anyone know this if its true?

Kim

NOT TRUE. Front row is up against the stage, no barrier, and the stage is sort of low. Front row is the place to be.

--jeniphir

Moz Boston

Anyone out there going to see Moz in Boston, October 30?:)

Re: Moz Boston

I will bethere! Could only find a single seat up front, so I'm headed to the show solo... Can't wait!

Re: Moz Boston

I'll be there as well! Also solo.

i bought tickets from goallout.com. they upgraded my tickets 1 row for the same price. I got ORCH RC FF aisle seat for $170.00. the prices went up since i bought them on sept 9. Try them for tickets. excellent customer service.

I shall be there - also solo!
Was also at the aborted Boston gig in the summer and a bit surprised how one organised anything for after the gig, so lets make sure something happens this time!:)

Jukebox Jury

I will have an extra front row ticket as soon as the pair of 'em freakin' arrive from FedEx (grr). I do not want to officially offer it for sale until I have them in hand, just in case there turns out to be a problem, but I got them from a reliable broker so they should turn out to be fine. The price is quite dear, I'm afraid, but watch this thread if you're interested, hopefully I'll be able to officially offer it within the week.

I also have a center orchestra, row RR in the center (seat 125) for what I paid for it, which was $83.

--jeniphir

Hey Ill take those if you still have them. We were going to upgrade anyway.
Kim

Scratch that..I need at least two

I have orchestra row pp seat 126. Can't wait for the show! Anyone know how long Kristeen Young has been playing before Moz takes the stage? I saw them this summer, but I forget. I wanna grab a pint before the show, I don't know if I can sit through another one of Ms Young's sets!

I've got a single front row ticket for sale too. Bought thru a broker and am justing waiting for it to arrive. Because of the broker situation it is fairly expensive. But if anyone is interested - post back and let me know!

I'll be there! In balcony though. :( I've never been to the Orpheum, will these seats totally screw me over? :(

Back
Top Bottom