Royal Oak presale is NOW!

Was just coming here to announce and ya beat me to it. :D

The ticket that came up for me is GA, for those that were wondering or may have agreed with WinkWink's projection.

A $10 service fee, that's high. I bought them, that was easy enough. This show is going to be great.

Last edited:
A $10 service fee, that's high. I bought them, that was easy enough. This show is going to be great.

That's just the way service fees are, which is why i don't understand why people jump on the 'bitch about ticketmaster' bandwagon since they charge the going surcharge rate. it must fashionable to complain about TM i guess.

i got tickets. thanks to Pregnant for the heads up. tickets will probably be available for weeks but better now than later. hopefully i will be able to make the show.

They were bought through the venue's website not TM. Since I might not be around for the onsale date tomorrow had to get them now. Besides after all the money I'll be spending in the UK what's an extra $10.

i notice 93.9 The River is sponsoring this show. i believe they are an "Adult Album Alternative" format station (REM, U2, Pink Floyd) but i never heard them play morrissey. Maybe they will start.

They were bought through the venue's website not TM. Since I might not be around for the onsale date tomorrow had to get them now. Besides after all the money I'll be spending in the UK what's an extra $10.

they were purchased through tickets.com...not the venue webpage...tickets.com is a competitor of ticketmaster. they charge the same rates pretty much

i have noticed that about the River too! they play the Smiths once every few months but no Moz. i have called them about it a few times...:rolleyes:

i figured 88.7 would play them a lot up there, i dont think i have heard of the river when i have visited that area maybe i have and didnt realize it was the river.

SO I emailed the 93.9 asking how often they play morrissey...will i finally hear morrissey songs?...the guy got defenseive when i suggested they must play morrissey once a year...according to him, they plays both Smiths (but of course...cool points) and solo stuff...from moz: the more you ignore me, suedehead, everyday is like Sunday, irish blood.

i'm shocked...maybe one day i will hear a morrissey-solo song on the radio and pee in my pants.

To be fair he said the station re-launched last year and since then they've added smiths and solo...he claims to be a fan as well. i've only been back in town recently so maybe i haven't noticed the new format.

hmm...i just turned on the radio five minutes ago and already they are playing The Queen Is Dead. :o

two hours later and now they are playing Everyday Is Like Sunday..it's the same dj i exchanged emails with, who happens to be also the program director. hmm...maybe i forced them to "prove it".

Back
Top Bottom