DC

William4

fresh
anyone ever been to constitution hall?
from what ive read, its mainly a sit-down venue.
i dunno if that type of atmosphere would be that.... dare i say.. 'worth it' if you know what i mean..

thoughts?

it'll be worth it. I quite like it as a venue. People up the front will all be standing. My major gripe is that you can't bring your beers to your seats . .

by up front do you mean the orch? or is there some other closer thing

When I went there for a Strokes concert, the staff was pretty militant about not standing in the aisles! Also, security was semi-tight at the entrance, conducting bag-checks. They had metal-detector wands but didn't use them all the time.

some of the ticket broker sites are listing GA floor tickets. what's that all about? are some shows at this venue not seated in the front sections?

from what ive seen, from pictures/video, theres the front orch, box seats, and tier seats, but people get up from the front seats to go near the stage

It's all seated. People up the front tend to stand instead of sit down, giving the impression that 'up the front' is GA. It isn't, it's all seated.

It's a nice venue, but a bit stuffy as evidenced by the rule that says you cannot bring your beers to your seats. The staff are all a bit straight laced.

Anyone have the presale password for this show?

Back
Top Bottom