Gaz U.S. Dates

no, he is doing a DJ tour, should be quite interesting...lots of 70's punk, some rockabilly, psychobilly, and mainly just stuff he really likes! Maybe even a chance to see him play the stand up again after all these years.

Heya, Playboy!

Sounds goot! Though I'm sad that another one of my fantasies is blown -- get yer minds out of the gutter. I mean I wished to see Alain and Gary return to the tour with Moz.

Do you know the venues for the places other than S.F.?

I suppose the 29th/30th will be someplace in FL or nearby, eh?
Also, how do you know these dates?

Heya, Playboy!

Sounds goot! Though I'm sad that another one of my fantasies is blown -- get yer minds out of the gutter. I mean I wished to see Alain and Gary return to the tour with Moz.

Do you know the venues for the places other than S.F.?

I suppose the 29th/30th will be someplace in FL or nearby, eh?
Also, how do you know these dates?

I will have all venue info for you by Monday, the 29th/30th will be in FL.

what is it about morrissey's ex-bass players and DJ tours?

It is not just ex members that do DJ tours...you should do some research on that comment...LOL! And I truly believe this is a good way for the band members to get out and visit with the fans. One thing you have to remember especially with the Moz band these guys have had great careers with and without Moz. Their musical tastes are varied and it gives the fans a chance to listen to some music that they may not have given a chance before. I mean really, how many people got into rockabilly due to Boz, Gaz and Al???

September
21 San Fran @ Beauty Bar
22 L.A. @ Crash Mansion
27 Orlando @ Backbooth
28 Ft Pierce @ Stage East
30 Gainsville @ Dirty Nellys

it is possible that Miami will be on the 29th...

Back
Top Bottom