Hammerstein Five Day up on TXMASTER!

SO SO HAPPY!!!
I glad that they finally put some info up and Im not left in the dark, worrying about everything and on top of it missing class to get tickets especially since Im going to miss many days for the five day shows.

Woo! can't wait till saturday 9/8 at 10 am to buy those tickets.
no presale :( oh well

does anyone know whether we can buy more than one ticket for each show or do we have to buy it separately??

Took them long enough. Stupid jerks! I plan on sending a stern email asking them to concentrate more on ticket sales and less on their dick meetings or whatever it is they're doing. :eek:

Took them long enough. Stupid jerks! I plan on sending a stern email asking them to concentrate more on ticket sales and less on their dick meetings or whatever it is they're doing. :eek:

Those meetings could be fun to attend, depending on your leanings. I would have to be in just the right mood, and full of self-confidence, to take charge of the meeting however.

i can now rest easy

I wonder how many packages they will sell, I mean I feel like everyone on this board is comming to this show, and looking to get this package....but I hope everyone gets there tickets, no problem, we all deserve it!

Does anyone know why the individual NYC tickets go on sale tomorrow 9/7 and the package doesn't go up until Sat 9/8???? Also, is the presale password GREATESTHITS still?

ok guys..let the stress of ticketmaster.com not get to us tomorrow morning....breath deeply:)
If GREATEST HITS doesn't work as the passwork then that's another story!!! :D

oh damn it... i am going to be photographing a wedding at that time... i am going to have to beg somebody to do it for me and nobody can be trusted with such things... at least nobody i know! :/

Now that I'm reading other posts about other cities I'm hearing that the pre-sale passwords could be AMERICA, SUEDEHEAD or GREATEST HITS.
What is it??? Dear god help me...

eeek... god I'm glad I'm going to hold off for the pass. Try GREATESTHITS no space. That's what it was before. And at the last whiteknuckle presale I typed the password, triple checked it, then CTRL+C'd it so I didn't have to worry about misstyping it. You can be logged into TXmaster and just CTRL+V it into place.

Good luck!

Anyone have a clue as to how much extra $$$ it will be buying the package vs. buying tix for 2 nights? Taking son up for 18th b'day present for the w/e, was planning on buying 2 sets of 5 tix & then selling the Mon., Tues, Sun. tix to others. If ticketbastard is gonna put an extra $96 charge for each set, it's gonna be too much - so may just end up getting tix for the Fri. & Sat. nights.

Back
Top Bottom