Presale passwords for Hollywood and SF?

Chato

Hey all -

New to the forum but not new to Morrissey. I've been a huge fan since the early Smiths days.

I was wondering if anyone had presale password information for the Hollywood and San Francisco shows that go on sale tomorrow?

I apologize if someone posted them and I missed them in previous posts.

Thanks for your help!

How 'bout any info as to how many tickets can be purchased at a time per show? (hollywood shows)

I just now got an email from KROQ saying for Hollywood the password is AMERICA.

Pre-sale says 9/7??
mozpresalerd3.jpg

I just now got an email from KROQ saying for Hollywood the password is AMERICA.

KROQ should go to hell. They never play Morrissey's music but they put out these promotions like they are his only supporter.

Thanks for the info everybody - will just try out america, greatesthits, suedehead, etc. and see if any of those work. I wish they would get the damn date set to either the 6th or the 7th - damn annoying.

As mel_torment mentioned in the Fillmore thread, the usual suspects are greatesthits and suedehead, but we should keep our eyes on True-to-you.net for any updates.

I apologize if the info is somewhere here...but if you could please enlighten me on the San Francisco show: what day is the pre-sale, what time (zone!), and what is the password? THANKS! I need it spelled out in B&W (or is this brown and beige =o) so I don't miss it. My sanest days are very mad & shitty lately and I know my luck too well!...

I need to forward all of the info to my step-sis in San Fran who wants to see him. I'm tempted to join in on that one... hmmm

Pre sale begins TOMORROW September 6th at 10am Pacific standard time as stated on the ticketmaster.com page.(if you looked) Password is... I dont know just giving you info that I have. Thats all.

If you want to try, use GREATESTHITS, SUEDEHEAD or AMERICA as stated above.

Pre sale begins TOMORROW September 6th at 10am Pacific standard time as stated on the ticketmaster.com page.(if you looked) Password is... I dont know just giving you info that I have. Thats all.

If you want to try, use GREATESTHITS, SUEDEHEAD or AMERICA as stated above.

*lightbulb goes on overhead* Well, I didn't check ticketmaster -hindsight is 20/20, then again -I just wanted to give it to her straight with a password and I knew I could count on you guys. I plan to give her those pswds above if a specific one doesn't materialize. thx :)

I apologize if the info is somewhere here...but if you could please enlighten me on the San Francisco show: what day is the pre-sale, what time (zone!), and what is the password? THANKS! I need it spelled out in B&W (or is this brown and beige =o) so I don't miss it. My sanest days are very mad & shitty lately and I know my luck too well!...

I need to forward all of the info to my step-sis in San Fran who wants to see him. I'm tempted to join in on that one... hmmm
Hi Corrissey, looks like your questions have been answered above.
Hope you have saner days and your stepsister gets to see him in SF, and maybe you too!

oH AND THE password for hollywood, is GREATESTHITS for sure. I tried the others, that was the only one that worked!!! :D :D OMG, I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Yes. True-To-You.net has the password as greatisthits and it worked :)
So far I'm going to two shows, and I wanna go to a few more, but I'll buy as people start selling lol.

The password for today's Ticketmaster presale is GREATESTHITS incase any of you are having problems getting tickets. I got mine! :)

Thanks to all of the HONEST Morrissey fans that showed the real password for todays presale!! With lousy KROQ confusion, am glad I can count on coming on here and getting the right information! And for once, tickets seem very easy to get ( which am sooo glad of) Thanks everyone for your help!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom