Live Nation says season tix out of their hands..

fortbethel

I emailed them over the tix mailing date being too close to the 1st Palladium night & they said it's a ticketmaster issue not theirs. I'll post the reply.. hold on..

here's the reply...

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately if tickets or ticket packages were purchased through Ticketmaster there is no way for us to look up this sale. Therefore there is no way for us to see when these tickets were shipped out to you. Please contact your local Ticketmaster agent for more information. The reason Ticketmaster may be telling you that we are "behind" these sales may be because we own the venue itself. If, for some reason, Ticketmaster tells you that they are unable to assist you, we suggest contacting the venue directly.

For further assistance from us please call 1.800.431.3462 Monday through Friday 10:00am to 5:00pm EST.

Thank you,
Meagan
Live Nation Ticketing

i believe ticketmaster says it will ship out the tickets and may arrive no later than the day before the show and something about contacting them if you do not have the ticket that day.or something

evergreen,

yes, TM is telling me that. This better work. How come they didn't just set up a will call the day of the 1st show is beyond me. I spent $20.00 on 2nd day UPS 4 these tix & I'll b getting them THE DAY OF THE FREAKIN SHOW! WHATEVER! I'm driving from out of state! FREAKIN IDIOTS!

evergreen,

yes, TM is telling me that. This better work. How come they didn't just set up a will call the day of the 1st show is beyond me. I spent $20.00 on 2nd day UPS 4 these tix & I'll b getting them THE DAY OF THE FREAKIN SHOW! WHATEVER! I'm driving from out of state! FREAKIN IDIOTS!

i did not know you were comming in from outof state and am sorry to hear that, BUT if you paid for faster shipping then obviously you deserve faster shipping and since there is still one more month to go i assume you should get them shortly? i dunno

You know, I must come off as the eternal optimist, but Ticketmaster said that my Waukegan and Merrillville tickets would arrive sometime between Sept.15 and 48 hours before the show. I got them last Friday, seven days after the presale. The package sale for LA hasn't ended yet- it ends today, right? It's entirely possible that as soon as all sales have processed, they will ship it all out. It might not be that late. Don't lose faith! My fingers are crossed for everyone...

Back
Top Bottom