5 Show Package for NYC

Thank you mozgrrl and all fellow concert-goers who helped sort this pile of rubbish out.

This still doesn't really mean anything. Livenation keep saying that they're not the ones who're selling the package, so if they put up a page just to appease us, then that's terrible.

We're about 24 hours from the presale on Ticketmaster and they have no indication whatsoever that they're aware of selling a package. This is a mess.

Last edited:
yeah I was wondering why the page for the DC show came up with this link.

Does anyone have a phone number for ticketmaster???? I tried 3 different numbers yesterday as provided by 411, and all I got were 2 busy signals, and a recording that kept asking if I wanted 50 cent ticekts :(

I talked to Hammerstein yesterday and they are aware of the 5 show deal but ticketmaster does their sales anyway. Unless you are going to their box office and they seemed still a bit confused on that situation.

Anyone have phone numbers for livenation or ticketbastard?

From Livenation site:

Question
Can I reach LiveNation.com by phone?

Answer
Unfortunately, LiveNation.com does not currently operate a customer call center. We are happy to quickly assist via e-mail if you detail the nature of your inquiry to us using the 'Ask a Question' tab located at the top of this page. We read all messages that come in and reply to all inquiries received. If we are unable to answer your question directly, your message will be forwarded to someone who can. If your question warrants a phone call, we will have the appropriate person get in touch with you.

* If you have a question about a show that is happening today or over the weekend, it is best to contact the venue directly through their box office or the official ticketing company for the show (Live Nation Tickets, Ticketmaster, etc.)

* If you have a question about your ticket order or the delivery of your tickets you must contact the official ticketing company for the event. LiveNation.com Customer Service does not have access to individual ticket orders.

Ticketmaster:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/customer_serve.html

Last edited:
can somebody from europe gets tickets from livenation too i thought the only way to get a ticket is by ticketmaster i heardno other US- company who sells tickets make any business with Non US customers

i phoned hammerstein and they informed me the package deal willl not be sold at presale but at the official sale starting day on saturday see my post in the pre sale n.y. thread

I almost wish they never said anything until they had their stuff completely together. I love how Ticketmaster hasn't even put it up yet as a possibility. Livenation says it isn't their thing, yet they keep putting up "Maximum Moz - More Info Coming Soon". Wacky...

can somebody from europe gets tickets from livenation too i thought the only way to get a ticket is by ticketmaster i heardno other US- company who sells tickets make any business with Non US customers

i phoned hammerstein and they informed me the package deal willl not be sold at presale but at the official sale starting day on saturday see my post in the pre sale n.y. thread

If you click to purchase a ticket on Livenation it takes you to the Ticketmaster website so it looks like they will all go through Ticketmaster.

why are people so impatient??? it will all come together...why does a link need to be set up days before they go on sale? it's just your anxiety getting the better of you. relax dudes :cool:

why are people so impatient??? it will all come together...why does a link need to be set up days before they go on sale? it's just your anxiety getting the better of you. relax dudes :cool:

Can I get some of your xanex?

Back
Top Bottom