Any word on a presale password for Salt Lake?

Yes, yet another thread on passwords...is the password for all the shows 'suedehead'? I noticed some presales didn't even need passwords so I'm not sure if this one does. Any help?

Thanks!

If you run now, the mods might not catch you. I can only hold them back for so long.

1171199-Rambo-Penticton.jpg

Yes Yes, I totally need to know the password, and I will totally fight and throw elbows to get up front but the whole damn place is reserved. How easy is it to get front row seats via pre-sale?

Still going to get moved in the morning, but it's been SUEDEHEAD or GREATESTHITS so far this leg.

SUEDEHEAD worked for Waukegan- and I got pit seats in the first few moments of the sale.

Good luck!

I would kill for pit seats! I will get front row, I will get front row! It's not like the seats are going to last anyway once the concert starts but I've got to make my chances even better to get to the front!

the slc presale password is greatest hits. I got an email from the promoter on it

MORRISSEY PRESALE
>
> It's Morrissey, Enough Said.
>
> There will be a special Morrissey presale this Thursday, September 6th
> at 10:00 a.m. This show will sell out quickly, and this is your chance
> to ensure yourself a ticket. In order to purchase a ticket during this
> special presale event, follow the link below and use the passcode:
> GREATEST HITS.
>

Last edited:
so when you type in the password on ticketmaster, does it have to be all caps and a space between greatest and hits or does it just look like this GREATESTHITS? Help I don't want to loose valuable time messing up!

Back
Top Bottom