LA 10 show prob: I don't have enough t-shirts..

fortbethel

You'd think that if I could afford this package I would at least own 10 moz/smiths shirts but I don't. This brings me to my next question. Is any1 else thinking about the 13 or so changes of clothes you'll b needing. Please take this seriously. I'm in fear of having to stand next to some1 wearing the same shirt night after night & stinking up the pit.

why would someone want to wear the same thing for 10 days straight unless they're like sleeping at the venue the whole time...?
i'll be wearing something different everyday, and showering everyday at that, since i'll be driving all the way home everyday after the show.

Andrea,

I'm talking about the fans travelling to LA 4 these shows. The Clothes washing facilities in LA r just downright scary. I'm predicting there will b probs in the pit.

why would someone wanna wear a moz shirt to a moz gig? Its obvious youre a fan since youre at the gig, why not wear something else, like random cool threads or a shirt of another band thats you like. Now unless you have like a super vintage smiths/moz shirt (original KU, YA tour shirts) that you know every c***s gonna be green with envy over cos they dont have it, fine.

Andrea,

I'm talking about the fans travelling to LA 4 these shows. The Clothes washing facilities in LA r just downright scary. I'm predicting there will b probs in the pit.

I see. Well, I guess everyone will need to bring 13 changes of clothes then, unless they're staying somewhere that offers that sort of service (are there? maybe only like Four Seasons...). but that isn't too bad, you can fit that in a small to medium sized suitcase if you pack wisely. and you can always wash some things by hand in the bathroom and hang to dry (which will probably take two days)...

I'm sure people standing next to me will enjoy my Morrissey shirts everyday and they will truly know the beauty of that elusive closet odor which has by now attached themselves to these shirts.

well, forbethel, for the nights you have run out of shirts (and are a scardycat of those l.a. laundromats), maybe you can just cover your bare bod with messages to morrissey.... yes, new words to him scrawled all over you each night...

but what to do if you don't have enough clean pants for all the nights?

:p

Please, if you smell, go across the street to Denny's and have a birdbath in the bathroom, and then walk over to Rite Aid(like 30 steps) and buy a stick of Old Spice. If I paid for a Phish gig, I wouldn't ask for much, but if your gonna press up against me at a Moz gig, please be clean and deloused.

Please, if you smell, go across the street to Denny's and have a birdbath in the bathroom, and then walk over to Rite Aid(like 30 steps) and buy a stick of Old Spice. If I paid for a Phish gig, I wouldn't ask for much, but if your gonna press up against me at a Moz gig, please be clean and deloused.

If that's all you ask when someone presses up against you all night long, you're a cheap date, Sharron! :p

For a long time I had no idea what Fort Beth was yammering on about because I had her on IGNORE. But then I got on a computer which wasn't mine, wasn't logged on, and I accidentally got an eyeful. :eek:

I was gonna ask Fort Beth if she is as whiny and demanding in person as she is on this board. But I won't be able to see the reply because I'm not going to change the ignore list. At least I know to avoid the smelly person wearing the same goddamn shirt to every show! Thanks for the warning!!!

Back
Top Bottom