Anyword on a Presale Password for Palladium tickets ?

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
Anyone have any new info? Any idea of the password? Still suedehead?

:) let us know.
Also, if anyone has any individual tickets from the 10 deal package to sell, let me know. I'm interested :)

i need to get rid of tickets for palladium for the 4th, 8th, and 11th of october. $52. :)

i need to get rid of tickets for palladium for the 4th, 8th, and 11th of october. $52. :)

I might be interested. Also, we need a thread for ticket sales/trades and whatnot for this whole thing. Can we get a sticky possibly made to handle this? Its going to be hell if a zillion people make threads in the marketplace section for each show and stuff.

I might be interested. Also, we need a thread for ticket sales/trades and whatnot for this whole thing. Can we get a sticky possibly made to handle this? Its going to be hell if a zillion people make threads in the marketplace section for each show and stuff.

yes, indeed something organized would be great

I posted this on another thread but: a KROQ email I just got says the password is AMERICA. :)

mozpresalerd3.jpg

YAY!!

as much as i hate being on the Kroq street team... sometimes it comes in handy. Kroq = Krap!

xoxo

Well, there's a TTY presale, and a Kroq presale, usually the TTY presale goes first...but I think for the hollywood bowl presales, the passwords where the same right? Anyone remember?

Back
Top Bottom