Smuggling Cameras

georgina

and after all this time
I was considering smuggling a small, disposable video camera (the size of a cigarette box) into the Hammerstein. Can someone who's been there tell me how serious the security is? And if I did manage to get it inside and was caught using it, would they just confiscate it or could I possibly get kicked out for this?

i really do not think you would get kicked out for using it. its a ga show so unless you are right up front they are not goin to have security looking for people using cameras because then they would have to take almost everyone theres cellphone. as for searching at the door for cameras, its a smaller type venue and i doubt they really will be looking for them, but who knows. good luck and please pics if you get to snap some.
p.s. make sure you get a pic of me hugging and kissing moz.. i still have yet to find any pics of this happening from previous shows. im small with glasses and alot of tattoos and i usually will have on a white tshirt.:):D

If you wear boots stick the cmaera inside them, worked for me at all the venues here. Wore pants that covered the boots so it was easy.

if youre a girl, put it in your bra! its the safest way. once i put it in my underwear while wearing baggy-ish shorts. and most likely they wont confiscate it, unless maybe if youre up in first row and right in front of a security's face. they'll just probably tell you to stop using it, but dont listen ;)

I have brought a tiny camera into each show... down the front of my underpants, resting against my belly. They don't pat your pubes. You'll be fine.

They make disposable video cameras? What is this world coming to?

They make disposable digi cams and you can even delete pics and stuff on them. And the bra one can work but its tough now since women security gaurds pat down female concert goers so they are allowed ot put their hands in more places. I have my ways, but I cant spill the beans.

products%5CSAFETY%20PRODUCTS.A1.GLOVES.GLOVES%5CNP%20RUBBER%20GLOVES.GLOVES%20%20%20I%5CGLOVES%20%20%20I_primary_WebPic1.JPG

flashlight.gif

:D:D

They make disposable digi cams and you can even delete pics and stuff on them. And the bra one can work but its tough now since women security gaurds pat down female concert goers so they are allowed ot put their hands in more places. I have my ways, but I cant spill the beans.

:( why not? ive never had a female security pat my chest, they sometimes will pat kind of under your boobs and on the sides but if you stick the camera right in the middle, youre ok. like if you put it so they would have to pat right on your boobs to feel it.

I've only been at the Hammerstein once to see a standup comedy show. I was able to bring in a camera and snap pics with no problem but I DO remember the security crew were a bunch of asses about kicking people out immediately after the show EVEN though the comedian who is known for sticking around afterwards to sell his merchandise and greet fans in the lobby.

They were yelling at everyone being very anal about everything...

Back
Top Bottom