Ohioians

Is anyone planning on treking to Royal Oak and to Merrillville the following night ?

I'm planning on Royal Oak only, would love to goto Merrillville too but not sure about how I work yet. Can't request any more time off.

No he's not doing any shows in Ohio this time which sucks. So we have to drive to see him. Where in Ohio are you?

Oh Tanner, pffft.. you know you secretly love and want to see THE Moz! :D

No fair, I want to go! I'm in the Akron/Kent area-not near anything or anyone on here, apparently.

I saw 2 people in Smiths shirts today and I shouted across the road and the girl just looked at me like I was nuts. I doubt she was actually a fan. You know the kind, yes?

i go up to the akron/kent area a lot my six month old son lives up there with his mother. i am counting down the days till tickets go on sale.

Joy-
Where in Cleveland are you? I was up there yesterday. That sounds like the makings of a good plan. I've never had the pleasure of attending one of his GA shows. I've seen him in Akron and this past May @ the Palace.

Gigi~
Yes, totally posers no doubt .

Are you being sarcastic?

I hate that term, "posers," but I've met far too many of them to really be able to believe anyone is a fan by simply wearing a shirt. She probably didn't talk to me b/c I'm a weirdo and she was hoping to avoid me.

I'm from Parma actually. The fact that this show is GA really makes me want to go. My friend in MI is going with me. I was also at the Palace show too as well Cleveland.
There was girl in my store awhile back wearing a Smiths shirts said wow cool shirt and she looked at me like WTF?? I'm guessing she found it at the Goodwill and thought a shirt that said the queen is dead was pretty cool. Not knowing what it meant.

Back
Top Bottom