maximum moz - - nyc

mjparkin

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, pre-sale info has sprung up on Ticketmaster for the Hammerstein shows, but nothing about the "season pass". LiveNation mentions the offering but offers no specifics. Does anyone have an inside track on this? I don't want to start buying individual show tix if the package will go up after the pre-sale, nor do I want to wait in vain if for whatever reason the package never does materialize. The Palladium ten show pack went up immediately. What is the story?

Does anyone know exactly how many of the deals will be available? A couple hundred, or a few dozen?

I sure hope they get their act together as far as the 5-night pass goes. I will be out of town/offline all next week, and my better half has to try to snag this for me. He is going to have a crash course in navigating Moz-Solo if anything gets weird at the last minute (thank you again, David, for all you do).

As noted, it would be a trainwreck if they put single night tickets up first, and we all waited, and then no package deal appeared. The hardcores would be left out in the cold (and then out of pocket). I wonder if the whole "livenation/ticketmaster not talking" thing has anything to do with this, or if Morrissey's message indicates a displeasure that has sidelined the whole process. If it is currently being advertised in the Voice, then I assume all will be made clear in a few days. 'Til then, add me to the "on tenterhooks" list.

there is an ad in the new village voice stating that there will be a discount if you buy all 5 shows witha free limited poster but it says nothing of an actual one purchase for all 5 tix. it sounded like you had to purchase tix for each show then you get the discount but what if one show sells out?
ugh i hate this!

Does anyone recall what happened with the Hollywood 10 day pass? If memory serves, didn't it just pop up out of nowhere? I wonder if it will be the same way for the nyc pass?

Someone here will have to tell me if they remember this this way too, but as I recall, last week the individual LA dates appeared on Txmaster a few days before the package sale began. The package itself didn't show up until the morning of the sale, didn't it? Or maybe just the night before.

As for passwords... there isn't one for the LA package. Passwords for presales that have them have been appearing on TTY very late, even after the presales have begun. Not sure what's going on with that. But the passwords have been leaked here in time for people to use them to get tix.

Back
Top Bottom