f*** Rams Head Live

underdog99

Ok so I was waiting to see when the show was rescheduled to get a refund for my tickets, becuase I wanted to see if it was worth it (considering that I live in NY) and since there are now five ny dates it isnt worth going all the way to baltimore, so I called today and they said that since it was rescheduled I can't get a refund!

That is serious injustice, how can you expect someone to just assume that they will be able to make it to a make-up date for a show without giving them some kind of notice? :mad:

Hey underdog99 if you are not going to this show I was wondering if I can buy that ticket from you. I'm coming from Phoenix and need a ticket. Let me know [email protected]. Thanks, Az Moz Fan:cool:

well heres the thing, they took my information down, and said the manager would call me tomorrow, im going to try my absolute hardest to get a refund...there are four tickets in total, and they were will call also which makes things more complicated....but I will certainly keep your offer in mind, becuase if I'm not able to get a refund, I'll be looking to sell all 4 tickets, thanks! I'll let you know when I speak to them again

sorry guys, I called the manager there today, and had to beg and plead to get my refunds back, but the pre-sale for that show is soon, hope you can score some tickets!

. It'll make Richie Birkenhead smile :p
hahahaaa i always wondered if underdog here was richie.
richie if that is you, i will buy your unused tickets an then buy you new tickets if you would be ever so kind to do a into another reunion

I can assure you that I'm not richie birkenhead, and although into another doesnt play anymore, underdog does! and they're one of my favorites, and for their age, they kill it live :cool:

I can assure you that I'm not richie birkenhead, and although into another doesnt play anymore, underdog does! and they're one of my favorites, and for their age, they kill it live :cool:
oh yes they do. i remember seeing that first killing time reunion at cbs and underdog def stole the show for me. FRONTSIDE GRIND!!
after all that i would still love to see some more into another. i only got to see them a handfull of times back then. owell. back to the subject.. back to moz!:)

damn, I was at that show also, all those old hardcore bands from ny are better than anything I hear currently

im guessing you are older like me haha. yea some of my top favs are soia af cromags madball etc these kids now a days have no clue whats up. i get so worked up over it haa. i guess i also get worked up over alot of these older meat head tuff guys to that are still living in the past and have no forward thinking. are you orig from ny?

I would never have imagined that there'd be discussions about New York Hardcore on Morrissey-Solo... I remember seeing Underdog at Posi-fest in Wilkes-Barre in 05 and Richie/Russ brought it...

I read in an old zine that Porcell broke edge at a Morrissey show in 91...Can anyone confirm that rumor?

Holla at a brother : www.myspace.com/compton_nikehead

im guessing you are older like me haha. yea some of my top favs are soia af cromags madball etc these kids now a days have no clue whats up. i get so worked up over it haa. i guess i also get worked up over alot of these older meat head tuff guys to that are still living in the past and have no forward thinking. are you orig from ny?

no Im actually 19, but I started going to shows when I was really young, but I've always had the same opinion about hardcore, I dont really like any current younger bands, and I despise the tough guy, crew scene in nyc....and I've lived in ny my whole life, on the border of queens and LI

Back
Top Bottom