Extra $10 service charge from ticketbastard

What For

I just looked on my account and realized that Ticketmaster charged an extra 10 dollars to the $511.90 package deal!

So now it's up to $521.90. I am going to call them and get my 10 dollars back. I mean, $10 is nothing, but with the crap ticketmaster has done to me, I am going to fight it.

Did this happen to anyone else?

I just looked on my account and realized that Ticketmaster charged an extra 10 dollars to the $511.90 package deal!

So now it's up to $521.90. I am going to call them and get my 10 dollars back. I mean, $10 is nothing, but with the crap ticketmaster has done to me, I am going to fight it.

Was it for shipping? Because if it is you have no argument.

Obligatory 2-day UPS shipping for $19.50 is already part of the $511.90 charge.

This extra $10 did not happen to me.

Is the extra $10 on the receipt that is automatically generated and emailed to you? Did you print out the final screen showing the billing charges?

Take it up with your credit card company as a disputed charge. They're usually quite aggressive with the merchants in solving these matters.

it did to me!!!! :mad:

i bought two packages and when i saw your post i immediately went to my account and saw that ticketmaster did this to me also.

i practically maxed out my credit card and now ticketmaster is trying to be greedy.

i guess its time for me to bring the dramatics.

Back
Top Bottom