Will he play the sam setlist in a row(L.A./N.Y.)

sistasheila

tjekket
i dontthink he will play the same setlist 10 days (L:A:or 5 days(N.y.) in a row..and you?
i guess for n.y. that he will play the same setlist in monday and tuesday and change it at the last dates on friday sat and sun: thtas a shame i cant see the 5 dates due to the 3 days day off..just cant afford the hotel..will probably fly in at thursday and return home on monday..and i know my luck to well: will probably play my faves on on monday and tuesday pfffff

iaM SORRY ABOUT THE TITLE THREAD I MEAN SAME OF COURSE..yes my english is not the best but some words i can pronounce;-)

Same songs, probably in a different order each night. Maybe 1-2 substitutions but I wouldn't expect to hear 40 different songs over the 10 nights.

I think he coupld in theory for L.A. play a diff setlist for each block of shows. So like first 3 nights its this and that. Then the next 2 he does somethign different, then the next 3 he does a diff batch and so on. At least I would think he shoudl do that since on his days off in between he could be nice and think like that. but if not, yeah he probably goes all out on closing nights for sure and other dates. Thats the worst thing, is if you miss a night and he does one song you want to hear bad you misse dout.

I'm hoping they'll be working on some new stuff... kind of like how "Throwing my Arms around Paris" felt like a work in progress last time we heard it... should be exciting no matter what. I'm so thrilled to be able to see some more shows... Thank you, Moz & Co!

History suggests that there won't be big differences from night to night (maybe 6-9 songs different per night), but it'd be pretty damn cool if he did something like performing all of his albums in their entirities, one per night. Or pull a Phish and perform his favorite albums by other performers.

History suggests that there won't be big differences from night to night (maybe 6-9 songs different per night), but it'd be pretty damn cool if he did something like performing all of his albums in their entirities, one per night. Or pull a Phish and perform his favorite albums by other performers.

That would mean a maximum of 13 (Viva Hate..counting Hairdresser) on a night...and that would just suck ass...

I would definitely demand a refund if pulled that Malajusted "opening act' crap again....

Maybe Moz will come on his beloved Morrissey Solo website and craft a diverse set list according to the top 100 poll... hmm...?

i'm guessing he will bring 27-30 songs to LA and then NYC...yup...so a lot of repeats...

last tour he played 21 or 22 songs a night...this time around who knows, it may be slightly less (19 songs) since there are so many shows.

to come to think of it, i really don't think he will play 30 different songs in those ten days.

but if you really want to get an idea...go back to April/May 2004 and look up the five nights in NYC or the five nights in LA...not many changes. he knows fans will go each night even if they are exactly identical in every way.

i'm guessing he will bring 27-30 songs to LA and then NYC...yup...so a lot of repeats...

last tour he played 21 or 22 songs a night...this time around who knows, it may be slightly less (19 songs) since there are so many shows.

to come to think of it, i really don't think he will play 30 different songs in those ten days.

but if you really want to get an idea...go back to April/May 2004 and look up the five nights in NYC or the five nights in LA...not many changes. he knows fans will go each night even if they are exactly identical in every way.

Actually after the "throat infection", the sets were cut down to 18-19 songs....

It's why I am only going to one show. It would be like paying to see the same movie five times in a row (when it's not anything put out by Spielberg or Lucas)

Back
Top Bottom