Is there any info on the Fillmore shows?

The Seeker of Good Songs

Any pre sale?

Any password if presale?

I'll admit that I'm fretting a little bit over whether there will be a presale, when it will be, and what the password will be.

I'll admit that I'm fretting a little bit over whether there will be a presale, when it will be, and what the password will be.

It's general admission, right? I haven't attended a show at the Fillmore since the mid-90s, but all the shows I attended there were general admission. If I came late, I went up to the balcony.

So with 4 shows at general admission, do whatever it takes to r e l a x.. There should be plenty of tix. There probably won't be a need for a presale since it's GA.

Although I suppose being general admission, I needn't fret so much over getting great seats. I'll just camp out on the street before they open, is all.

Hah, yes, I just read about it being GA, and should have refreshed the thread before posting.

It's general admission, right? I haven't attended a show at the Fillmore since the mid-90s, but all the shows I attended there were general admission. If I came late, I went up to the balcony.

So with 4 shows at general admission, do whatever it takes to r e l a x.. There should be plenty of tix. There probably won't be a need for a presale since it's GA.

Plenty? I doubt it, I mean these 4 shows will acount for less than 75% of one Palladium show attendance wise. I wouldnt be suprised if these dont sell out very fast because the venue is so small.

Plenty? I doubt it, I mean these 4 shows will acount for less than 75% of one Palladium show attendance wise. I wouldnt be suprised if these dont sell out very fast because the venue is so small.

Errr, ah okay. Lesseee...The capacity of the Fillmore is 1,250. The capacity of the Palladium is 4,000. What wretched subpar grammar school taught you that 1,250 x 4 < 75% x 4,000???!?!?

Okay, but if you only meant to say that the Fillmore is smaller and Moz is playing way fewer nights there, so tickets will be more scarce, point taken. But I don't suppose S.F. has quite the same rabid fanbase as L.A.

When Moz played two nights at Warfield in '97, up until the day of the show tix were not difficult to obtain. The Warfield holds about only 400 more than the Fillmore. I hope/think the Fillmore will be a full house by the time the curtain raises, but I don't think all the tickets (keep in mind Moz is playing on the unpopular nights of Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday) will sell out in an hour.

Last edited:
Somebody had to go and do a Wikipedia search to try and trump me now huh? The Warfield holds waaaay more than you give it credit for. And The Fillmore sure didnt feel like it was full of 1250 people when I was there in July for The Smashing Pumpkins, it felt more like 900 tops. Thus my math from the supposed ''subpar grammar school'' that I attended. Too bad wiki didnt have the Warfield capacity or else you would be champ. But it doesnt, oooops. But then again if you Google you get various answers, BUT, the most consistent answer is over 2000 but more around my answer if anyone ever asked me how big the venue was which is about 2300 when set up for GA floor with reserved seating upstairs. You know that balcony in the Warfield holds as many as the Fillmore does in its entirety? Those nights are very ''unpopular'' to the over 35 crowd I am sure, lucky I dont fall in that range.

Last edited:
Somebody had to go and do a Wikipedia search to try and trump me now huh? The Warfield holds waaaay more than you give it credit for. .

Don't take my word for it. ; p Of course, you never do!
Peep what the Bill Graham (big time promoter before his helicopter went down) webshite sez:
http://www.bgspecialevents.com/Warfield

I chose the most generous capacity -- 1600 (theatre style seating). I don't know where you get the figure 2000. But then I don't obsessively google venue capacities either. I'd be willing to grant you that theatre seating could include more capacity at the floor, but I've been to concerts at the Warfield where it was theatre seating, and there was no floor at all.

And The Fillmore sure didnt feel like it was full of 1250 people when I was there in July for The Smashing Pumpkins, it felt more like 900 tops. Thus my math from the supposed ''subpar grammar school'' that I attended.

Whatever you "feel", wiki sez "For a standard show, the capacity of the Fillmore is 1,250 guests." I had no idea how you "felt" about the Fillmore, so I just went with info that made sense. I've been to the Fillmore several times as well, and 1,250 capacity seems right. It's not far off from your guesstimate of 900. But you're the one who brought up figures and percentages.

Too bad wiki didnt have the Warfield capacity or else you would be champ. But it doesnt, oooops. But then again if you Google you get various answers, BUT, the most consistent answer is over 2000 but more around my answer if anyone ever asked me how big the venue was which is about 2300 when set up for GA floor with reserved seating upstairs. You know that balcony in the Warfield holds as many as the Fillmore does in its entirety? Those nights are very ''unpopular'' to the over 35 crowd I am sure, lucky I dont fall in that range.

I'm sorry for bringing in facts that make you look like a maths doofus, but you look even sillier trying to justify your errors with infantile digs at us old working farts who've enjoyed many concerts due to our advanced age and ability to earn wages! :p

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, Raquel!

Sorry, don't know the password either. Well, there's the usual suspects: SUEDEHEAD and GREATESTHITS
Such imagination! : p

Back
Top Bottom