Buying US tickets from UK

Contacted Live Nation about the NYC shows and recieved a reply saying that "it was possible to buy tickets in the UK". No more detail than that I'm afraid. Didn't say whether they would deliver to UK or pick up at venue.Any roads it looks like it shouldn't be a problem.Only way to find out I suppose is to try and buy them next week. Hope this has helped anyone thinking of going across the pond... cheerybye.

Just out of curiousity, how are prices of flights to and from the states around that time? I am looking at heading from NYC to Dublin sometime soon.

I'm flying with American Airlines from london, they seem to be the cheapest, re: the previous post, if you buy from the UK then you will normally collect at the venue.

I just got a round trip from NYC to London for less then $500.00 on expedia through virgin airlines....A major part of the cost is determined by what part of the week you are booked..Leaving on a Thursday morning and coming back on a Wednesday as I am is much cheaper then weekends..

Contacted Live Nation about the NYC shows and recieved a reply saying that "it was possible to buy tickets in the UK". No more detail than that I'm afraid. Didn't say whether they would deliver to UK or pick up at venue.Any roads it looks like it shouldn't be a problem.Only way to find out I suppose is to try and buy them next week. Hope this has helped anyone thinking of going across the pond... cheerybye.

If you click on any of the single show tix for LA and carry on as if you're going to buy you get the option for Will Call (collection). However, if you do this on the 10 night package that option disappears. I think that;s what people after the 5 night package are worried about. Hope its not the same for NY

Back
Top Bottom