Anyone outside US bought tickets?

Black Eyed

Isn't he gorgeous !!
I am wanting to go to the NYC shows but on doing a dummy run after the announcement of the presales for the LA shows and from reading various posts here it seems they are only available for US purchase. You apparently need a US billing address.

I am totally confused now and was wondering if anyone outside the US has managed to purchase tickets for the LA shows and if so how did you do it??:confused::confused::confused:

Thank you :)

Dunno. The package deal seems to be totally different. Most shows you can buy tickets if you live outside of the US, but then you have to pick them up at will call the day of the event. If you look at the Il., and In. shows that are on sale now, you can purchase if you live in another country. My guess is that when the sale starts for individual shows you can buy them. The package seems a bit screwy. If you want the package, my advice is start checking ebay, since a lot of brokers only ship to a US billing address and the tickets have to be sent to the same address as the credit cards billing addy. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom