Royal Oak Ticket Info

thewarroom

Scorpion Kicker
Ticket sales begin September 7 at 5pm EST. Tickets will be on sale at Tickets.com, as opposed to TicketBastard.

Just a heads up. :)

Thanks for the info, tickets.com didn't seem as bad as ticketbastard. We'll I'll see you there. That's an odd on sale time.

Last edited:
I'll be there, provided that we go someplace where folks under 21 (like myself) can be allowed in. :)

I'll be there, provided that we go someplace where folks under 21 (like myself) can be allowed in. :)

That's right I forgot your not 21, well I'm sure there must be somewhere nearby we could goto. I've never been there before so have no ideas. I'm glad I changed my plane ticket or else I wouldn't even be able to go.

I'm currently reading up on the local restaurant scene in Royal Oak. For our vegetarian friends (I am not) there's only one vegearian restaurant in RO, but there are plenty of pubs and such for our enjoyment. :)

I'm sure I can find something to eat most anywhere. As long I get to see my 5th Moz show this don't really care about the rest.

There's a Fuddruckers and a Buffalo Wild Wings which has food (i'm sure both have food with, AND without meat) where a person or few could easily have a pre-show ale or few, AND they both are friendly to the under 21 crowd.. (at least as far as them being there, not quite as easy to pull off drinking underage though) Just be VERY careful, the Royal Oak Music Theatre and GSI (Gallagher Security Inc) can tend to be occasional nazis, so don't overdo the pre-drinking.. Anyone have any idea if this is going to be a general admission show or not? I live in the area and plan on being at the show as well, so anyone else going keep me in the loop and/or anyone coming from out of the area, feel free to pick my brain about some of the details..

I would be interested to know what's on Fuddrucker's or Buffalo Wild Wings' menu that is vegetarian... lol... although surprisingly, Chili's has a nice black bean burger. Is there one of those nearby?

Anyway, it's a GA show, so there won't be much time to hang around before hand.

BW3 has garden burgers. The show is GA?? Really wow that's so cool. Makes buying tickets easy then.

Yes it's all GA checked the website and tickets are $51. It says no seating open for dancing ang mingling??? Interesting way of saying that.

Last edited:
There's a Fuddruckers and a Buffalo Wild Wings which has food (i'm sure both have food with, AND without meat) where a person or few could easily have a pre-show ale or few, AND they both are friendly to the under 21 crowd.. (at least as far as them being there, not quite as easy to pull off drinking underage though) Just be VERY careful, the Royal Oak Music Theatre and GSI (Gallagher Security Inc) can tend to be occasional nazis, so don't overdo the pre-drinking.. Anyone have any idea if this is going to be a general admission show or not? I live in the area and plan on being at the show as well, so anyone else going keep me in the loop and/or anyone coming from out of the area, feel free to pick my brain about some of the details..

Hello Craiggy, welcome to the boards! :) Always nice to see new faces around here.

I've never been to Buffalo Wild Wings, but it sounds alot like Frickers, a chain of sports bars that we have in NW Ohio. That sounds good to me, what do the rest of us think?

One thing I'd like to know, Craiggy, is what is the parking situation like for the venue? Does the theater have a lot, or will we park in a garage like at the Michigan?

it's odd...why isnt this up on ticketmaster yet????
i really need to get my hands on one of these tickets- it's most likely the only concert I will be able to attend...(however, things are looking better for Merriville every day...although things can go wrong very very often.)

it's odd...why isnt this up on ticketmaster yet????
i really need to get my hands on one of these tickets- it's most likely the only concert I will be able to attend...(however, things are looking better for Merriville every day...although things can go wrong very very often.)

Ticket sales begin September 7 at 5pm EST. Tickets will be on sale at Tickets.com, as opposed to TicketBastard.

Just a heads up. :)

They won't be on Txmaster, Pandy!

u guys already started the meetup thread. I am game for it too. thoguh I dont know where to meet up at. we still have time and all . cheers for now

becky:D

Back
Top Bottom