Hollywood Palladium parking..

drove by today... lots of lots and structures within walking distance; some look safer than others-- $8-12 average. As it is Sunday, though, I'm not sure how full they will be on weekday afternoons because of all the people who work in the area.:(

drove by today... lots of lots and structures within walking distance; some look safer than others-- $8-12 average. As it is Sunday, though, I'm not sure how full they will be on weekday afternoons because of all the people who work in the area.:(

what do you mean safer? :(:confused:

That means some could be in a semi ''shady'' area(i.e. not so safe) than others. I have the ultimate solution. TAKE THE SUBWAY. There is a lot on Vine just past Hollywood Blvd thats usually $5 or $6 every night of the week. Then all you have to do is walk 2 blocks to the venue.

On? There are quite a bit of parking lots around there, some can be considered ''shady'' some not so much. Odds are if you want to park right next to the venue its going to cost like $20, if not the farther you are the cheaper it gets, with soem free spots around the area too.

Back
Top Bottom