Hollywood Palldium 10-day tickets on sale @ Ticketmaster/Live Nation Today!

vAndreav

on the flesh rampage
Anyone else going for a shot at these?

I don't know if this has been cleared up, but, on Live Nation is says that today is the PRESALE for these tickets, while on ticketmaster it just says its on sale from today to tuesday 9/4. Do you think Live Nation will ask for a presale password? oh and i'm pretty sure that when it says it's $391.50, this is the final price - no extra charges, etc., right?

So exciting!!:D

ps. i have never used livenation.com, is it better to use than ticketmaster? and do i need an account?

EDIT: I just figured out that Live Nation sells through ticketmaster, so ignore my questions, i'll just use ticketmaster.

Last edited:
Ticketmaster also shows todays date, at 10:00AM for tickets.

I'm sure there'll be some for sale come last minute by people who can't make it? I just bit the bullet and bought one.

WOO HOO! just bought the package at first try, but at a whopping total of $511 :eek:!! you have to order it ups which adds another like $20

Im just did a search of it and got a package but, still havent commited to buying it......what should I do..........theres a 391.50 plus a whoppin $96 convinience charge

Impulse buy of the day!
$511.90 total. (tix, charges, shipping).
Off to sell my worldly possessions!
:)

I'm sure there'll be some for sale come last minute by people who can't make it? I just bit the bullet and bought one.

f*** it, I'll just wait and buy tix for 4/5 nights later on.......:(:(:(:(

yeah, time for me to get my first job...and my license! there's no way any of my family will drive me to LA for 10 days straight!

i got myself package. it was so easy compared to past pre-sale disasters.

anyone else scored?

maybe if a rented out my front rooms couch for $50bucks a night to someone whos going all ten nights (youd be able to catch a $10 cab ride to the venue or take the good ol MTA for under $2 bucks) then Id have the cash for the package.

PS. yOU know what sucks that Moz AND a lot of other bands, announce gig dates, then f***in 2-3days later the tix go on sale. WTF?! I mean, most fans are probly kids or under 25s that probly cant produce $511 to buy this or for that matter a bloody $100 ticket for that. kinda sucks. They should give us fans at least a couple weeks to sort ourselfs out with loot, dont just spring it on us. Dont know about y'all but $10,000 a year in property tax doesnt leave a lot of "Morrissey gig money" about.

Last edited:
What happened to those "convenience" charges? Did I hallucinate the break on "convenience" charges? I thought the absurd shipping was to make up for the break on the extra fees.

so how early do you think we should get to the venue? there will still be a line for the package people and since the doors open at 7 im guessing the package holders will be let in around this time first...

What happened to those "convenience" charges? Did I hallucinate the break on "convenience" charges? I thought the absurd shipping was to make up for the break on the extra fees.

yeah thats what i thought, what happened to dropping the surcharges...?

Back
Top Bottom