Hollywood Palladium Now Showing On TicketMaster.Com

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
SUPER-DEE-DUPER!!!! This is what I was waiting for, tix are only 43.50 a hit, $391.50+ticketbastard charges, give or take $450 for the 10nighter package deal!!!!!!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to shoot for 4 shows. I'm greedy :)
Who's going to all 10?

I'm doing all 10.

The problem is, if they sell 300 ten show packages, then we will still have to line up early to get the rail. So there will be two lines.... one for the regular tickets and one for the special pass holders. This doesn't make any sense.

Now only if they sold 50 packages, then it's worth it!

I think they should just get rid of that special front of line pass. I bet right before the shows, we are going to have some sort of a True-to-you line and so on and so forth....

SSSS--AA--WWEEETTTTT!!!! NOW i AM GETTING REALLY EXCITED!!! :D :D :D :D AND DUN CARE WHERE I STAND, I JUST WANNA BE THERE,,,HAHAHAHA WHAT AM I SAYING OF COURSE I CARE!!!...I WILL SHOVE MY WAY TO THE FRONT IF I HAVE TO!!! SO IF YOU SEE ME SHOVING MY WAY THROUGH, YOU KNOW WHO IT IS!!!! SAVE ME A SPOT!!! PROBABLY ONLY ONE SHOW FOR MUAH, SO I WANT TO BE IN THE PIT FO SHO!!

It states on the page that you will receive your show package by mail September 28th. So I am guessing you can only get them in the mail and thats what is going to happen. Odds are you get 10 tickets and yoru front of the line thing and go from there. More specific rules and whatnot have not been outline other than that.

Additional Information:
This is a 10 show special package – Buy 9 shows get the 10th free.
Packages will be delivered to customers via UPS on Friday, Sep 28 2007.

im guessing there will be a presale for the LA ones since it seems official that theyre not on sale til 9/8 but it still shows as "not on sale" or something like that. but wowza 43.50! woo hoo! better than $89! and i cant believe the 10day package is 391!! :D:D tomorrow!!

is it worth it though?? i dont know if ill be willing to drive for almost 2hrs nearly everyday by the 4th day...especially if they decide to do something weird with the line situation, i only wanna get the 10day thing if i can not worry about how early to be there...ahh what to do...i guess ill give it a shot tomorrow anyway.

It states on the page that you will receive your show package by mail September 28th. So I am guessing you can only get them in the mail and thats what is going to happen. Odds are you get 10 tickets and yoru front of the line thing and go from there. More specific rules and whatnot have not been outline other than that.

i think youre right.

Back
Top Bottom